If you are the discerning type then this near perfect Aston Martin DB7 i6 certainly hits all the right notes, so do please read on!
Originally supplied to its first keeper via Stratstone of Mayfair in April 1996 who decided upon the attractive colour combination of Mendip blue with grey hide piped blue. Used sparingly, covering under 4,000 miles in 2 years, nevertheless, was serviced on 3 separate occasions.
The second lady owner purchased it from official Aston Martin dealers 'Lancaster of Sevenoaks in 1998. Covering just 5,000 miles over the next ten years, alternating between this and an equally impressive low mileage Rolls Royce, it was only ever driven either by her good self or her 2IC who had multiple roles which included staff, estate and cars.
Upon her death in 2008 it was left to her faithful assistant who has cherished it ever since. In fact he's carried on the tradition of yearly servicing, the fully stamped service book is testament to this (20 service stamps) only missing a couple of years when the car was sorn. Last serviced and motd in March at 15,488 miles, it's literally covered a handful since. Mileage is undisputed and verified via its complete stamped service history including invoices and mots all of which are on file.
Always garaged, the car is in pristine condition, showroom photographs often over amplify condition, but not in this case - the interior remains unmarked and virtually as new, no sun deterioration even to the interior wood. The relatively new and unmarked correct period alloys are a huge improvement over the standard plain wheel embellishers which pleasingly remain in the boot.
I first was asked to view this car some four years ago when there was a small thought of relinquishing it but decided against, now with the passage of time and little actual use (less than a 1,000 miles) its cemented his decision....certainly the best and lowest mileage example I've had the pleasure to market.
It would be a pleasure to answer any further questions you might have.This DB7 can be inspected at my Guildford showroom - please call me directly on 07788 865700.
Reference #10105846 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- Power335 bhp
- Torque362 lbs/ft
- Top speed165 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.4 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy18.2 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions369 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,238 mm
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners 2
- Used Aston Martin in Ascot (16)
- Used Aston Martin in Chichester (17)
- Used Aston Martin in Chipping Norton (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Guildford (10)
- Used Aston Martin in High Wycombe (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Milton Keynes (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Newport Pagnell (32)
- Used Aston Martin in Reading (17)
- Used Aston Martin in Sevenoaks (13)
- Used Aston Martin in Slough (22)
- Used Aston Martin in Walton-on-Thames (17)
- Used cars in Bedford (1089)
- Used cars in Bristol (1393)
- Used cars in Bury (1021)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1392)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1359)
- Used cars in Derby (1036)
- Used cars in Leeds (1351)
- Used cars in Leicester (1263)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1508)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1392)
- Used cars in Sheffield (987)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8954)
- Used cars in East of England (14005)
- Used cars in London (4709)
- Used cars in North East (3716)
- Used cars in North West (11996)
- Used cars in Scotland (5408)
- Used cars in South East (15356)
- Used cars in South West (7680)
- Used cars in Wales (4476)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7625)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10515)
No recent searches