Otherwise, the 550's shape had been subtly tweaked here and there, but more wholesale changes were made to the cabin including an all new dash, instrument binnacle, door panels and seats.
575's boast an impressive 203mph top speed, 4mph up on the outgoing 550, which made them Ferrari's first front-engined production car capable of exceeding 200mph - acceleration takes just 4.25 seconds to sprint to 60mph. Another benefit of the 575 is the superior build quality over a 550 coming as result of a number of successive F1 world championships. As a result this is reflected throughout the car and truly appreciated when looking at drastically reduced servicing costs in comparison to a 550.
Just 246 Manual 575s were built worldwide, strangely the UK appetite for these cars was very strong and over a quarter of the production were UK supplied cars. 69 manual transmission examples were delivered to the UK (28% of all produced, whereas UK market allocation is usually closer to 5%). This means that in European specification a Left hand Drive car is as rare as a Right Hand Drive car. The Manual 575 was the last effective production 2 seat Ferrari GT car and prices of manual examples have soared as people start appreciate the 575's important place in the history of the marque, their desirability and their collectability.
The HGTC marked the end of this production run. Only around 90 cars left the factory with the this specified. It added c.£16,000 to the list price of a 575 at the time of launch. The HGTC gained a number of options over the standard car and FHP cars. The suspension was revised with new shock absorbers and anti-roll bars, a sports exhaust was fitted and two-piece 19” split rim alloys. Available with both a manual and F1 gearbox, the shift times on the latter we reduced. Most notably the 575 HGTC gained the 398mm Carbon Ceramic brakes as found on the Enzo. The car also received an aluminium front grille and carbon fibre inserts in the dashboard.
This LHD "HGTC" example is believed to be one of just nine manual examples built. It was first delivered by Eberlein Ferrari, Germany on December 17th 2004. Presented in its rare and in a most elegant colour combination of Argento Nurburgring over a Nero Hide interior and dark grey stitching, further options include Upgraded HiFi and Speakers, leather parcel shelf and Rosso Brake Calipers.
Today this 575 is presented in a remarkable condition, reflecting the fact that it has been fastidiously cared for from new. Covering just 33,650 Kilometres, this accompanied by its original spare key and fobs, all original books and tools and Ferrari torch. This "collectors preference" 575 is presented in concours condition and is located in our showrooms just outside London and available to view immediately. Simply an opportunity not to be missed.
Please refer to our main website for full details, more pictures, our terms of sale and accurate pricing as some websites may use out of date currency exchange rates: https://www.dkeng.co.uk/ferrari-sales/1004/prestige_cars/ferrari_575_hgtc_manual.html
Body Type: Coupé
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact DK Engineering
- Used Ferrari in Bury Saint Edmunds (2)
- Used Ferrari in Cambridge (14)
- Used Ferrari in Chelmsford (5)
- Used Ferrari in Colchester (29)
- Used Ferrari in Grays (4)
- Used Ferrari in Hatfield (2)
- Used Ferrari in Hitchin (2)
- Used Ferrari in Loughton (3)
- Used Ferrari in Rickmansworth (21)
- Used Ferrari in Romford (9)
- Used Ferrari in St Albans (23)
- Used cars in Bristol (1040)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1263)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1316)
- Used cars in Derby (1272)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1038)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1281)
- Used cars in Leeds (1639)
- Used cars in Leicester (1258)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1166)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1541)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1119)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8218)
- Used cars in East of England (9577)
- Used cars in London (3209)
- Used cars in North East (4611)
- Used cars in North West (9949)
- Used cars in Scotland (5836)
- Used cars in South East (12430)
- Used cars in South West (6351)
- Used cars in Wales (4441)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8463)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10121)
No recent searches