Spoon Shell, fully caged, never registered in Japan or the UK.
Delighted to offer what must be on of the lowest mileage Integra Type R DC5s available today.
Originally purchased as a bare shell by midlands based BTCC team ‘Eurotech’, a team that successfully competed in the BTCC Championship as father and son team Mike and Andy Jordan.
In 2005 the team were racing Integra Type R DC5s prior to the current Civic model. The race cars were built specially for the factory in Japan by Spoon Sports and were supplied to all the teams globally without sunroofs, interior trim or any items unnecessary for homologated race cars, but with integral role-cages. Eurotech then fitted out the race cars with their BTCC individual suspension, engines, gearboxes and further modifications to suit BTCC guidelines.
This particular right hand drive shell was converted to semi-race spec for use on sponsor's promotional days at the circuits, allowing clients to be driven round in a very similar car to the actual BTCC cars. The decision was made after the 2005 season as this shell was kept as a spare during the race meetings. Like the cars that raced, it was built from a genuine Spoon shell with a full Custom Cages International multipoint roll cage. The car also includes Eibach springs, race dampers, a Mugen differential, Compomotive wheels wrapped in Dunlop tyres, a genuine J’s Racing catback exhaust system and rear adjustable camber arms. The rest of the build was complete with new OEM Honda parts. The engine is standard but still gives an amazing 220bhp thanks to its unique V-Tec design. Today it has covered just over 3,000kms of demonstration laps and is an ideal car to be used on track days, for driver tuition or a project to take in into competition. It is a very clean shell and built to a very high 'Eurotech' standard.
A firm favourite at WP Sports & Classics Ltd.
For more information, please call +447912602565
Viewing strictly by appointment.
Prior to offering for sale, all cars are subject to our inspection. A stringent investigation of the car cosmetically, electrically and mechanically.
Our in-house workshop attends to all issues prior to offering the car for sale, using the very latest and best diagnostic equipment, state of the art tools and methods.
Our skilled and qualified technicians can carry out servicing on all road cars, from our standard hot hatches to high end sport and classic investments.
Before collection all cars go through our detailing process.
Collection and delivery throughout the UK can be offered.
We offer part exchange and finance facility on most cars.
Reference #10298328 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power220 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
SoldThis vehicle is no longer for sale.
WP Sports & Classics Ltd
WP Sports & Classics Ltd, Kent, United Kingdom
- Used Honda in Bracknell (5)
- Used Honda in Chipping Norton (2)
- Used Honda in Crawley (39)
- Used Honda in Dover (3)
- Used Honda in Guildford (9)
- Used Honda in Milton Keynes (6)
- Used Honda in Newbury (44)
- Used Honda in Reading (51)
- Used Honda in Redhill (29)
- Used Honda in Slough (3)
- Used Honda in Tonbridge (3)
- Used cars in Bedford (1196)
- Used cars in Bristol (1435)
- Used cars in Bury (1056)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1027)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1482)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1405)
- Used cars in Derby (1085)
- Used cars in Leeds (1421)
- Used cars in Leicester (1330)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1555)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1452)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9557)
- Used cars in East of England (14598)
- Used cars in London (4933)
- Used cars in North East (3837)
- Used cars in North West (12409)
- Used cars in Scotland (5716)
- Used cars in South East (15967)
- Used cars in South West (8002)
- Used cars in Wales (4658)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7916)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10850)
No recent searches