This beautiful example is finished in the iconic and period correct British Racing Green coachwork over Old English Hazel hide, further highlights such as Brooklands twin screens, 1950’s style Lucas style chrome wing mirrors, Chrome door hinges and bonnet locks, low notched screen and period looking number plate adorn the car.
The New Jaguar C Type by Proteus is a modern evolution of a Le Mans winning legend, designed and built by advanced automotive engineers here at Hofmann’s with a passion for high performance driving.
The Proteus C-Type is designed and built to a winning formula; Malcolm Sayer’s classic 50s Le Mans winning aerodynamic design and precise and authentic Jaguar detailing, combined with the latest road-racing technology, materials and build quality. The result is a car that would perform as well on the racing track of 50’s Goodwood, as it does on today’s roads.
The Proteus C-Type is the perfect meeting of nostalgic luxury and motoring pragmatism. A car of contrast, that appeals as much to your emotions as it does to the rational motoring brain. We challenge anyone to resist a broad grin when driving it for the first time.
This is a racing thoroughbred, with an iconic and memorable design, that is as fast as a Porsche and as solidly built as an Audi. A car for the driver who appreciates boths sides of the coin - high performance and classic looks. And, who enjoys standing out from the "crowds"
The Proteus is a modern interpretation of a motoring classic, that handles like the finest contemporary car. With the Proteus, you won’t have to worry about reliability or maintenance, whilst enjoying its thoroughly exhilarating and spirited drive.
As with all our vehicles the car will go through a comprehensive presales inspection by one of our Proteus technicians.
All vehicles supplied through Hofmann’s are all warranted and part exchanges welcome.
Please call our sales team on 01491 848800 to discuss this vehicle further or arrange a private viewing.
Reference #9897633 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power260 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Jaguar in Abingdon (34)
- Used Jaguar in Aylesford (19)
- Used Jaguar in Guildford (35)
- Used Jaguar in Milton Keynes (67)
- Used Jaguar in Pulborough (59)
- Used Jaguar in Reading (52)
- Used Jaguar in Slough (66)
- Used Jaguar in Southampton (38)
- Used Jaguar in Thames Ditton (22)
- Used Jaguar in Thatcham (44)
- Used Jaguar in Tonbridge (54)
- Used cars in Bristol (1420)
- Used cars in Bury (1194)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1538)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1475)
- Used cars in Derby (1224)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1098)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1318)
- Used cars in Leeds (1701)
- Used cars in Leicester (1229)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1418)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1619)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9486)
- Used cars in East of England (14361)
- Used cars in London (4940)
- Used cars in North East (4479)
- Used cars in North West (12432)
- Used cars in Scotland (6251)
- Used cars in South East (15568)
- Used cars in South West (8111)
- Used cars in Wales (4961)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7937)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11240)
No recent searches