First introduced In 1998, the XKR was the first supercharged Jaguar sports car with the final production cars leaving the spiritual home of Jaguar of Browns Lane in Coventry in 2005.
The 2003 model year XKR benefited from a broad range of upgrades with the introduction of the larger 4.2 litre AJ-V8 raising the power to 400 bhp together with the all new 6-speed ZF automatic gearbox, propelling it to a top limited speed of 155 mph and 0-60 in 5.2 (claimed)
For many this model year with the above improvements in engine and transmission, but before the 2004 additions of body styling kits evokes all the thoughts of the early E-types with it’s pure automotive design, with these models becoming highly desirable to enthusiastic owners and collectors.
This lovely example was first supplied by Frosts of Shoreham in 2003, their demo, with only 3 private owners since, and has only covered 32,330 miles since new. The car is presented with its service book, original Jaguar booklets and an A4 folder containing many past invoices, and MOT certificates.
The sensational colour of Adriatic Blue Metallic perfectly showcases the beautiful body curves of the XKR, offset by the refurbished 20” BBS Montreal split rim alloy wheels with Pirelli P-Zeros all round. Further detailing consists of the signature XKR bonnet vents, silver mesh bonnet grill, Jaguar R embossed silver brake calipers and chromed quad exhaust tips fitted to this car, believe me, it really does sound special.
As expected from a low mileage example, the interior is in lovely condition, with full black leather, with contrasting walnut dash and grey cloth headlining.
Specification includes the optional sat nav, automatic climate control, electrically adjustable steering wheel, xenon headlights, electric front seats with driver memory, Jaguar ’S’ driving mode, cruise control, reverse park aid, premium hi-fi system with CD auto-changer in boot and so much more.
This is a rare change to acquire a cherished example of an appreciating modern classic Jaguar. It’s a car to use all of the time, to enjoy at the weekends or ideally suited for that dash to the South of France. The choose is yours, but it will put a smile on not only yours, but the people that see it pass and frequently comment and wave at you. A true British classic.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
Tel - 01227 250808
For updates of new stock please join us on Facebook and Instagram.
Reference #9658507 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,200 cc
- Power400 bhp
- Torque408 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy23.0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions304 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,296 mm
- Vehicle width2,015 mm
Previous Owners 3
Road Tests & Reviews
SoldThis vehicle is no longer for sale.
The Regency Collection
The Regency Collection, Kent, United Kingdom
- Used Jaguar in Abingdon (42)
- Used Jaguar in Ascot (32)
- Used Jaguar in Aylesford (31)
- Used Jaguar in Guildford (35)
- Used Jaguar in Milton Keynes (65)
- Used Jaguar in Pulborough (50)
- Used Jaguar in Reading (53)
- Used Jaguar in Slough (55)
- Used Jaguar in Southampton (40)
- Used Jaguar in Thatcham (52)
- Used Jaguar in Tonbridge (60)
- Used cars in Bedford (1102)
- Used cars in Bristol (1377)
- Used cars in Bury (1021)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1012)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1446)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1396)
- Used cars in Derby (1080)
- Used cars in Leeds (1429)
- Used cars in Leicester (1335)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1423)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1416)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9372)
- Used cars in East of England (14370)
- Used cars in London (4887)
- Used cars in North East (3836)
- Used cars in North West (12271)
- Used cars in Scotland (5557)
- Used cars in South East (15494)
- Used cars in South West (7897)
- Used cars in Wales (4790)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7613)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10794)
No recent searches