- Limited production, one of just 645 chassis produced
- Finished in its original colour of Dover White
- Supplied with an Aston Martin Heritage certificate
- Aston Martin performance with saloon practicality
Designed by William Towns, October 1976 saw Aston Martin reveal a striking new model, a new 4 door Lagonda with innovative solid state digital instrumentation, a futuristic concept at the time. Lagonda created a wave of publicity for the company and the order book filled rapidly, particularly from the Middle East market.
The Lagonda’s engine and chassis bowed to Aston Martin tradition, but the rest was pure sex appeal. There was nothing else like it in a luxury sedan. It was just an inch shorter than the Mercedes-Benz 450SEL, yet it was over 5 inches lower. Industrial designer William Towns (who styled the Aston Martin DBS in the mid-sixties) was responsible for the sensuous and futuristic wedge shape while Chief Engineer Mike Loasby is credited with its electrically-selected three-speed automatic transmission, pop-up quad halogen headlamps, and the dashboard with digital read-out instruments.
DD Classics is proud to offer this 80’s icon for sale, finished in its striking original colour of Dover White as stated on the Aston Martin heritage certificate that accompanies the car. Inside, the Lagonda is staggeringly opulent, the Red Connolly hide is enhanced with contrasting White piping. Both the top-roll and gearbox facia tunnel use the same Red Connolly hide and the luxurious Wilton carpets are finished in the same style, Red with White piping. Beautiful Walnut veneer trims complete the interior furnishings.
Our car is in superb condition throughout and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
A total of 645 chassis were built before the end of production in 1989 and each car required 2,200 man-hours to build.
The quality of craftsmanship which goes into any Aston Martin product is a throw-back to an age when only the best was good enough. Today, the Aston Martin Lagonda continues to make quite a statement about its owner. In this case, it is one of English elegance with modern performance and utter uniqueness.
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call to book an appointment.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Reference #7237574 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power111 bhp
- Top speed143 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 8.8 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height1,303 mm
- Vehicle width1,816 mm
Previous Owners -
- 13,662 miles
- 122 bhp
- Used cars in Cardiff (1401)
- Used cars in Derby (1341)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1412)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1258)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1704)
- Used cars in Leeds (1969)
- Used cars in Leicester (1305)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1366)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1724)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1310)
- Used cars in Stoke-on-Trent (1185)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10987)
- Used cars in East of England (10052)
- Used cars in London (3008)
- Used cars in North East (6087)
- Used cars in North West (11423)
- Used cars in Scotland (7644)
- Used cars in South East (14721)
- Used cars in South West (7765)
- Used cars in Wales (4881)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9976)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (13455)
No recent searches