MOTODROME ARE DEFENDER SPECIALISTS - SEE WEBSITE FOR FULL STOCK
motodrome offer this superb looking and driving 2011 Land Rover Defender 110 XS TDCi Station Wagon 7 seater, finished in Galway Green metallic with anthracite half-leather trim.
This one has no chequerplate rash etc.
Standard XS factory spec includes Air Conditioning, cold climate pack including heated seats and screen, half leather trim, fully trimmed interior (this one is carpeted throughout), ABS and traction control, electric windows, remote alarmed central locking with immobiliser, Boost alloys (shod with a set of 4 near-new Michelin tyres) , and full length sidesteps. Also fitted with mudflaps all round, and towpack.
This one has also been fitted with a very expensive Rhino roof rack with rear access ladder, steering guard, and LED lights (except the headlights). Internally it’s been upgraded with a very nice JVC double-DIN stereo with DAB, Mudstuff seat riser to drivers seat, Mudstuff glovebox, a secure safe under the cubbybox, and a pedal lock.
Comes with excellent provenance – only 2 owners from new , and the odometer reading of 76000 miles is supported with very good history including the original service book with details of 7 services, and a selection of bills. Last serviced Jan 2020 at 75839m. In July 2019 it was fitted with a LOF Powerspec clutch kit by a specialist, who according to the bill also re-mapped it.
Comes with MOT to July 2020 (no advisories) - although this will likely be extended for a further 6 months under Government directive if lockdown isn't resolved by then , and 6 months warranty too.
According to the MOT database, it’s never failed an MOT on structural corrosion issues, as you’d expect given it’s age.
In my personal opinion, this is one of the nicest-driving TDCi station wagons I’ve seen for some while. It’s shortly to be featured in a ‘Classic and Sportscar’ magazine article on the Defender. Paul Hardiman, who tested it for C&SC, has this to say about it: “ it’s the nicest driving 110 I’ve ever sampled. Nice and tight, doesn’t wander about and everything works” - praise indeed.
Being a 2011 model, it qualifies for the low (£260.00 currently) tax rate.
On our own website, you’ll find our usual 2 videos: a walkaround appraisal, and driving impressions.
Finance available subject to status – see website for full details
based near Henley-on-Thames, Oxon - viewing by prior appointment
Reference #10436506 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,400 cc
- Power121 bhp
- Torque266 lbs/ft
- Top speed82 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 15.8 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy25.5 mpg
- Body typeOther
- Emissions295 (g/km)
- Vehicle height2,181 mm
- Vehicle width1,790 mm
Previous Owners 1
- Used Land Rover in Abingdon (81)
- Used Land Rover in Ascot (55)
- Used Land Rover in Aylesford (59)
- Used Land Rover in Guildford (86)
- Used Land Rover in Milton Keynes (162)
- Used Land Rover in Reading (120)
- Used Land Rover in Slough (94)
- Used Land Rover in Southampton (83)
- Used Land Rover in Thames Ditton (42)
- Used Land Rover in Thatcham (50)
- Used Land Rover in Tonbridge (89)
- Used cars in Bedford (1229)
- Used cars in Bury (1275)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1803)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1480)
- Used cars in Derby (1321)
- Used cars in Leeds (1536)
- Used cars in Leicester (1714)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1617)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1998)
- Used cars in Reading (1232)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1236)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11699)
- Used cars in East of England (15470)
- Used cars in London (5532)
- Used cars in North East (4477)
- Used cars in North West (14255)
- Used cars in Scotland (6530)
- Used cars in South East (17369)
- Used cars in South West (8435)
- Used cars in Wales (5112)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8540)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12300)
No recent searches