It became an instant hit with the public and customers who placed their orders faced a lengthy waiting period of nine to twelve months and slightly used W123's commanded a 5,000 Deutsche Mark premium over its original sale price.
Like its predecessors, the W123 gained a reputation for being over-engineered, well-built, durable and reliable and many taxi companies chose the car for this reason. They would easily cover 500,000+ miles with only minor mechanical issues without frequent maintenance.
This lovely example was first registered in Preston, Lancashire on 27th September 1982 and is finished in its original colour scheme of Mercedes Classic White with matching Blue cloth/velour upholstery, Blue Carpets, 2299cc 134bhp Fuel injected Engine, Automatic Transmission, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows, JVC Stereo/CD Player, Power Assisted Steering, recent new Exhaust System and sitting on its original Mercedes 14" 'Mexican Hat' Alloy Wheels with relatively new Firestone Tyres.
The car has only had 6 former keepers and has now covered a low for its age 106,992 miles from new and it is clear on all HPi Registers including the National Mileage Register. It comes with its original Mercedes Handbook wallet including a stamped Maintenance book and drivers manuals, invoices for works carried out during the last few years and its MOT history.
This car really is in excellent condition throughout with an excellent body and paintwork and it drives beautifully. These are becoming very collectible now with very few for sale and prices are rising, so this will make a good investment as well as a car that can be driven regularly and enjoyed, as they were built to last!
Upon sale, the car will come with our own customer care package including a new MOT, Service and 6 Month Mechanical Warranty which can be upgraded and extended if required.
Car on display @ our showrooms in South West London. View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10313117 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power136 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 6
SoldThis vehicle is no longer for sale.
Classic Chrome Ltd
Classic Chrome Ltd, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Used Mercedes-Benz in City of Westminster (49)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Edgware (24)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Hornchurch (12)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Ilford (13)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Orpington (78)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Sidcup (25)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Southall (11)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Teddington (15)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Uxbridge (19)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Wembley (15)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Willesden (119)
- Used cars in Bedford (1278)
- Used cars in Bury (1307)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1831)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1314)
- Used cars in Derby (1353)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1271)
- Used cars in Leeds (1573)
- Used cars in Leicester (1903)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2031)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1265)
- Used cars in Swindon (1185)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11817)
- Used cars in East of England (13972)
- Used cars in London (5359)
- Used cars in North East (4393)
- Used cars in North West (14118)
- Used cars in Scotland (6659)
- Used cars in South East (15942)
- Used cars in South West (8496)
- Used cars in Wales (5138)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8060)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12606)
No recent searches