Fundamentally the Aero Coupe sits on the same bonded aluminium chassis as the AeroMax with suspension components rose jointed to the chassis giving the car an extremely direct and sporting drive. Where the Aero Coupe differs from the AeroMax is from the A-pillar backwards. The fixed roof flows into the stunning boat tail styled rear end, which not only offers incredible design, but also gives the car its affectionate title of “the most practical Morgan ever” due of its cavernous boot.
This car was specified from the factory with the automatic CVT gearbox which is well suited to the torquey V8. However, push the lever over into sport mode to increase the speed of the throttle response and gear shifts, allowing the car to really stretch its legs when the driver wishes to pick up the pace. This car also benefits from the side exit exhausts, which not only liberated a few more horsepower from the engine (approximately 390bhp), but also create the most incredible V8 rumble which is the cars piece de resistance.
Presented in Porsche Heron Grey with contrasting satin black forged Rays wheels from the AeroMax, this car exudes an elegant yet purposeful appearance. The moody black leather and alcantara interior is complemented with raven ash dash surround. Polished billet aluminium controls bring a splash of sparkle to the interior.
This car also has the honour of being the first Aero Coupe produced by Morgan and was used to showcase its design at the Geneva Motor Show in 2012. It also proudly features in the official Morgan brochure for this model, a copy of which is included with the vehicle’s particulars. This car offers great investment potential, but also an opportunity to own a significant piece of Morgan history.
With its loping engine, smooth gearbox, competent chassis, fixed roof design and spacious boot, this is a Morgan for grand touring.
To make an appointment to view this car please call a member of the sales team on 01454 315 112
We look forward to welcoming you to our award winning dealership.
Reference #10360243 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,799 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power368 bhp
- Torque368 lbs/ft
- Top speed170 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 42.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy26.2 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions260 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,200 mm
- Vehicle width1,770 mm
Previous Owners 3
- Used cars in Bedford (958)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1009)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1445)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1250)
- Used cars in Derby (1037)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1456)
- Used cars in Leeds (1142)
- Used cars in Leicester (1530)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1547)
- Used cars in Preston (950)
- Used cars in Swindon (954)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8604)
- Used cars in East of England (11362)
- Used cars in London (4968)
- Used cars in North East (4043)
- Used cars in North West (12414)
- Used cars in Scotland (6271)
- Used cars in South East (14266)
- Used cars in South West (6411)
- Used cars in Wales (4360)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7680)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (8828)
No recent searches