-Fully rebuilt Genuine 3.8 RSR engine with correct heads, magnesium plenum chamber, Carrillo rods and case numbers.
-Bespoke 5 speed gearbox. Ratio’s selected by P. Mamerow to suit his liking.
-Brand new correctly sized BBS lightweight centre-lock wheels with Michelin “wets”.
-Correctly sized Speedline lightweight centre-lock wheels with road tyres.
-New AP Racing air jack system.
-New Bilstein dampers developed specifically by Bilstein / Mamerow for this car. Bump / rebound adjustable.
-New FIA approved fuel tank.
-Brembo 6 pot callipers to the front with floating discs, RSR rear callipers.
-ONS fully welded Roll Cage.
-997 Cup Limited Slip Differential
-997 Cup Oil Pump.
We are delighted to to offer for sale once again a period 1993 built and raced Mamerow 3.8 RSR with chassis number MAGT93001 and up-to-date Wagenpass and HTP papers.
Peter Mamerow created this car to compete in the 1993 ADAC GT Cup series against the factory RSR teams. He raced with a good level of success, so much so that Porsche refused to sell him the latest RSR rear spoiler. You can see this in the Wagenpass, and in the photos from the ADAC Championship.
Fast forward 20 years, the car had been in storage at Mamerow Engineering (ME). Peter and his son (now a works driver for Audi) decided to rebuild the car ready to race it together. This was a ‘budget no object’ exercise, as ME had a substantial sponsor behind them.
This brought the car upto it’s current condition, where every aspect of the car was rebuilt or bought new from Porsche. The list is extensive but to shortlist a few points; New RSR heads from Porsche, new BBS wheels, Fully rebuilt bespoke gearbox, new FIA bag tank, new AP air jack system, new drive shafts, new LSD.
A detailed photographic record accompanies the rebuild.
Since then we have sold the car to a very talented British racing driver who has owned the car for the last two years and has completed two races (which he won convincingly) and now wishes to move onto pastures new.
We inspected the car along side industry specialist Neil Bainbridge of BS Motorsport. He regarded the car to be of the highest standard, and one that was “built to win”.
A number of race result sheets are present in the file.
Reference #9958518 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Porsche in Derby (13)
- Used Porsche in Hinckley (14)
- Used Porsche in Horncastle (27)
- Used Porsche in Leicester (67)
- Used Porsche in Lincoln (29)
- Used Porsche in Loughborough (29)
- Used Porsche in Nottingham (16)
- Used Porsche in Oakham (25)
- Used Porsche in Rushden (23)
- Used Porsche in Swadlincote (9)
- Used Porsche in Towcester (75)
- Used cars in Bedford (1280)
- Used cars in Blackburn (1194)
- Used cars in Bury (1305)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1828)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1323)
- Used cars in Derby (1354)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1262)
- Used cars in Leeds (1566)
- Used cars in Leicester (1898)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2038)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1259)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11810)
- Used cars in East of England (13977)
- Used cars in London (5400)
- Used cars in North East (4376)
- Used cars in North West (14243)
- Used cars in Scotland (6651)
- Used cars in South East (15957)
- Used cars in South West (8448)
- Used cars in Wales (5137)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8035)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12609)
No recent searches