According to Porsche GB, this example - VIN No: WP0ZZZ94ZFN422299 and Engine No: 41F42142 is a 'matching numbers' car and was built in Germany on 25th January 1985 and was supplied new to its first owner by Porsche dealer Motortune Ltd on the Brompton Road in London, SW3 on 22nd February 1985 and registered with the private number plate UHH 1S.
The car is finished in its original specification of Guards Red with the lovely Pasha Brown/Fawn check cloth and vinyl trim, Rear Seats, Brown carpets, electric Windows, electric Mirrors, electric and removable Sun Roof, 2.5 Litre Engine, 5 Speed Manual Gearbox, new Stainless Steel Exhaust System, new tinted Windscreen, new Starter Motor, Power Assisted Steering, ABS Brakes, Stereo/Radio/CD Player, Central Door Locking, original Porsche 15" Teledial Alloy Wheels with relatively new Firestone Tyres.
It was maintained and serviced regularly by Motortune and latterly AFN and had covered 72,000 miles when it was sold and permanently exported to Jersey in the Channel Islands in 1991 and registered there with the Jersey number plate J61559.
The new Jersey owner only covered around 4,000 miles in the car and it was dry stored for a number of years before he eventually sold it in Jersey in 2014 with the mileage at 76,388 to the current owners brother. It was purchased from him in 2017 and imported to England and was re-registered here in February 2019 when it was MOT'd and remarkably, the DVLA issued the car with its original private number plate UH H1S.
The car was serviced in September 2017 @ 80,444 miles and had a new Cam belt fitted and was last serviced by Porsche specialist Nine Excellence in Horley, Surrey in May 2019 @ 82,337 miles. The car has now covered a genuine and relatively low 83,965 miles from new!
This car really is in exceptional condition throughout and the lovey pasha interior is in superb condition and gives you a real sense of how these cars left the factory! The body and paint are excellent with only the odd little mark and it really is beautiful to drive.
This is surely one of the nicest 944’s currently for sale and comes with its original and fully stamped Maintenance book, invoices, original spare wheel and tool kit and perhaps very importantly, its original Private Number Plate UH H1S which was put on from new and which certainly adds to its value.
The car now has a new MOT valid until 19/01/2021 and upon sale it will come with our own 6 Month Mechanical Warranty which can be extended and upgraded at additional cost if required.
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake, SW London. View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10058250 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,500 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power163 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
- Used Porsche in Bromley (15)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (21)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (26)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (58)
- Used Porsche in Hammersmith (10)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (43)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (49)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (8)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (16)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (74)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (18)
- Used cars in Bedford (1229)
- Used cars in Bury (1343)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1801)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1488)
- Used cars in Derby (1306)
- Used cars in Leeds (1600)
- Used cars in Leicester (1704)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1602)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2000)
- Used cars in Reading (1237)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1222)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11676)
- Used cars in East of England (15434)
- Used cars in London (5525)
- Used cars in North East (4476)
- Used cars in North West (14283)
- Used cars in Scotland (6501)
- Used cars in South East (17190)
- Used cars in South West (8443)
- Used cars in Wales (5105)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8460)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12363)
No recent searches