It’s a Porsche 911 Turbo which has had an extensive amount of work done carried out to bring it to its present eye-catching incarnation. It is finished in eye-catching Speed Yellow and fitted with a gorgeous set of genuine Speedline RUF Turbo alloy wheels.
The Porsche was registered in 1986 but there is some uncertainty to its history – it’s possible that it was built using another bodyshell at this time and, as such, it has a non-standard VIN, allocated by the DVLA (and properly stamped onto the shell). There is paperwork documenting this, including an article from 911 & Porsche World magazine discussing the VIN, and the consensus is there there is nothing untoward. The history file is truly massive and documents all that has been done to the 911 over the years, much of which was undertaken by well-known Porsche specialist, Autofarm.
The most recent history includes a big service in 2017 (when we last had the car). As well as a service, the Porsche was treated to new oil lines, oil coolers, oil thermostat, new exhaust heat exchangers, and various other items, as a cost of £6000. Then, in 2019, new brake discs and pads were fitted all round, and another service was undertaken, including replacing the brake and clutch fluids.
Today, it is a wonderful example of a classic 911 Turbo at a sensible price. It has been fitted with a later G50/50 five-speed gearbox, in place of the original four-speed type, and also a late-style full grey leather interior, and air-conditioning is featured.
‘D22 PUR’ cherished registration is included in the sale.
Philip Raby Specialist Cars is refreshingly different. We like to build a friendly relationship with customers; before, during and after you buy from us. You won’t get a hard sell but you will get friendly and professional advice to ensure that we find exactly the right car for you. We have sold hundreds of Porsches and other specialist cars and have a vast experience to share with you.
Each car we sell goes through a thorough independent mechanical inspection and any faults found put right before sale. This ensures that your new car is ready for you to enjoy from day one, without you having to worry about a thing. In the unlikely event you have a problem, we include a six-month warranty unwritten by us. We stand by this warranty so, if you have any issue with your Porsche, wherever you are in the UK, we will work with you to put things right, without any quibble or fuss. So do please get in touch for a chat and to arrange a visit. Part exchange and finance available.
Philip Raby says: “This is an astonishing car, with eye-catching looks and is lots of fun to drive. It’s surely the best value classic 911 Turbo available.”
Reference #10415963 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,300 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (37)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (59)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (33)
- Used Porsche in High Wycombe (23)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (51)
- Used Porsche in Iver (27)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (33)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (42)
- Used Porsche in Reading (31)
- Used Porsche in Slough (74)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (28)
- Used cars in Bedford (1282)
- Used cars in Blackburn (1193)
- Used cars in Bury (1306)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1829)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1316)
- Used cars in Derby (1355)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1263)
- Used cars in Leeds (1570)
- Used cars in Leicester (1899)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2041)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1260)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11823)
- Used cars in East of England (13976)
- Used cars in London (5397)
- Used cars in North East (4391)
- Used cars in North West (14254)
- Used cars in Scotland (6648)
- Used cars in South East (15936)
- Used cars in South West (8488)
- Used cars in Wales (5139)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8089)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12621)
No recent searches