A meticulously cared for example which has had a true no expense spared life.
Full verified mileage of just 32,596 miles
Incredible history file
Vast MOT history
Full Service history
Spare Keys – with original dealer tag
All original booklets
Optional 18" alloy wheels
Optional Prodrive 330mm front brake upgrade
Optional electric Recaro seats
Recent full service
Stunning car throughout
PPF applied to the front (paint protection film)
Many more high resolution pictures on file.
This Impreza P1 comes with a stunning history file, 14 x Subaru & 6 x Specialist service stamps in total.
This car is an absolute credit to the previous owner who owned the car from June 2013.
Reading the invoices, thousands have been spent on the car over recent years to ensure that every area of the car to ensure it is one of the best P1 Impreza’s around, and the maintenance has been a genuine case of no expense spared.
Along with the substantial invoice’s and vast MOT history , are the original booklets in the correct Subaru wallet.
Spare key, with spare alarm fob.
Below is a breakdown of the service history.
00 – 995 miles
04 – 2,536
04 – 6,717
05 – 15,339
06 – 20,984
06 – 23,341
07 – 24,174
08 – 24,596
09 – 25,337
10 – 25,388
11 – 26,598
12 – 29,016
12 – 29,803
13 – 30,598
14 – 31,114
15 – 31,589
16 – 31,826
17 – 31,954
18 – 32,046 (cambelt service)
Body & Paintwork:
As you would expect from us, this car presents extremely well.
No corrosion anywhere on the car, and also no stonechips, thanks to paint protection film having been applied to the front bumper, front wings and front of the bonnet.
The wheels are simply unmarked and are fitted with new genuine centre caps.
All glass is in good order, without any of the usual bad scratching to the door windows, and likewise all badges, and lights are in very good condition.
Without a doubt on of the best examples around, and ready to hit the shows.
Interior & Trim:
Again, the interior of this P1 is in great condition.
Everything works just as it should do, with all switch gear being in great condition.
The seats are the optional upgraded electric Recaro’s which are highly sought after, especially in this stunning condition with no rips or tears, and simply no bolster wear.
Again, the original steering wheel, gearknob, handbrake handle and pedal rubbers are all in very good condition.
None of the usual scratching to the centre console area, and a badge stating its correct number 0754/1000.
A very pleasant place to be, and a fantastic car to drive.
Having been a cherished example its entire life, this P1 runs perfectly and wants for nothing.
The car starts from cold perfectly, and idles nice and quietly.
No smoking, either on start up, on boost or on over run.
Once warm the car offers fantastic performance, with a smooth power delivery throughout the rev range.
With performance figures that are still very respectable today, the P1 is a fantastic car to drive, and it is easy to appreciate why they are fast becoming a very sought after modern classic.
The engine bay itself present extremely well, as can be seen from the pictures.
This P1 wants for nothing and is ready to be enjoyed.
As with the rest of this car, the running gear is all in superb order.
Many parts are new genuine Subaru parts, such as the suspension legs, springs, arm etc – to ensure that the underside presents as well as the rest of the car.
When the P1 was originally released the only point which fell short in reviews was the brakes, so a Prodrive Alcon fronbt brake upgrade became an available option.
These brakes perform extremely well, very effective and pull nice and straight.
The handling is very impressive, even when compared to modern hot hatches.
A thrilling car to drive, and in show ready condition.
Reference #9916459 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- Power280 bhp
- Torque253 lbs/ft
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy25.2 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Emissions265 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,390 mm
- Vehicle width1,690 mm
Previous Owners 6
- Used Subaru in Bedford (10)
- Used Subaru in Bishop's Stortford (2)
- Used Subaru in Braintree (11)
- Used Subaru in Chelmsford (4)
- Used Subaru in Harlow (14)
- Used Subaru in Hemel Hempstead (1)
- Used Subaru in Ipswich (1)
- Used Subaru in Leighton Buzzard (3)
- Used Subaru in Peterborough (3)
- Used Subaru in Sandy (2)
- Used Subaru in South Ockendon (12)
- Used cars in Bedford (1110)
- Used cars in Bristol (1044)
- Used cars in Bury (1195)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1685)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1052)
- Used cars in Derby (1283)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1257)
- Used cars in Leeds (1405)
- Used cars in Leicester (1739)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1828)
- Used cars in Swindon (1140)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10496)
- Used cars in East of England (12431)
- Used cars in London (5041)
- Used cars in North East (4075)
- Used cars in North West (13364)
- Used cars in Scotland (6347)
- Used cars in South East (14890)
- Used cars in South West (7839)
- Used cars in Wales (4694)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7404)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11230)
No recent searches