First registered on 1st May 1976 as NWC 191P this lovely 'Matching numbers' MKII Triumph Stag has just been restored by Triumph specialists Enginuity in Acton, London W3.
It is finished in its original colour scheme of Inca Yellow with Black Ambla trim, brand new Black German Mohair Soft top, Factory Hard Top, new Black wool carpets and has its original Triumph V8 3.0 litre Engine and 4 Speed Manual Gearbox with Overdrive, Power Assisted Steering, Electric windows and original refurbished Alloy Wheels.
It has only had 4 previous owners from new and the last owner who is a mechanic at Enginuity has owned the car since 2008, so it has as you would expect been meticulously maintained during his ownership.
The car has just had a high quality bare metal repaint by Enginuity and in addition to the bodywork, It has been through their specialist workshops associated with Stag specialist Hart Racing and has had a major service, new timing chains, a reconditioned Gearbox and Overdrive, new Fuel Pump, reconditioned Power Steering Rack and it had new Head Gaskets with associated modifications in 2017.
The car does not have any early history, but it does come with its original drivers Handbook, a few old invoices and an MOT history from 2005 to date and has now covered a believed genuine 90,235 miles from new!
It was MOT'd in September 2019 with 'No Advisories', but upon sale it will be given a new MOT and come with our own 6 Month Mechanical Warranty which is being underwritten by Enginuity.
The car is genuinely in exceptional condition throughout and very near 'concours' and it does drive beautifully. A fabulous car for touring on the continent this summer!
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake. View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10309861 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power145 bhp
- Torque167 lbs/ft
- Top speed115 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 11.6 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
SoldThis vehicle is no longer for sale.
Classic Chrome Ltd
Classic Chrome Ltd, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Used Triumph in Kentish Town (1)
- Used Triumph in Mortlake (2)
- Used Triumph in Teddington (1)
- Used Triumph in Wandsworth (1)
- Used cars in Bedford (1232)
- Used cars in Bury (1277)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1811)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1482)
- Used cars in Derby (1343)
- Used cars in Leeds (1547)
- Used cars in Leicester (1714)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1621)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2020)
- Used cars in Reading (1231)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1248)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11759)
- Used cars in East of England (15512)
- Used cars in London (5523)
- Used cars in North East (4502)
- Used cars in North West (14275)
- Used cars in Scotland (6548)
- Used cars in South East (17403)
- Used cars in South West (8461)
- Used cars in Wales (5125)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8555)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12349)
No recent searches