After ten years of hosting PHers at the Circuit de la Sarthe with our partner 1st Tickets, these past two have made our last time there in 2019 feel another decade ago. We can't wait to get back out there, and you can join us on the 10th - 12th June 2022 for the 90th 24 Hours of Le Mans.
There's nothing quite like sitting at Arnage at sunset with a cold beer, watching the brakes glow red before the cars fire off towards the Porsche Curves again. The new Le Mans Hypercar (LMH) class is here and Peugeot will be back for the first time since 2011 to battle for the top spot - as if you need an excuse.
Our regulars will likely agree that our campsite is the best place to stay on race weekend, and with this list of perks it's easy to see why:
- Pre-allocated camping pitches mean there's no rush, your space will be set out for you whenever you arrive
- Cooked meals included (3x full English breakfast and 3x evening meals)
- Fenced perimeter for peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend, to protect your car and belongings
- Private toilets and warm showers, so no long queues for the facilities
- Large marquee with a cash bar - a social hub for all campers whatever the weather, with live TV coverage of the race so you don't miss any of the action
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Your package will include general admission to the race and channel crossing (standard up to five-day return), with the option to add on pre-erected tents, grandstand seating and helicopter flights.
We will continue to monitor the global pandemic and race plans closely, and will only be operating our campsite if it's safe to do so for the safety and security of our customers and staff.
Once again, we'd like to say a special thank you on behalf of PistonHeads and 1st Tickets to our customers that have stuck with us these past two years; we're looking forward to sharing a beer with you at the campsite!
1 / 6