The January blues are officially here; grey, looming and just pretty damn miserable... Want cheering up? Well we've got just the ticket - our camping packages are now live for the grand finale of the FIA WEC Super Season at the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans, 15 -16 June. Will Porsche dominate the GTE Pro class, or will Aston retake the crown? Will Toyota take overall glory once again? You'll have to come along and find out for yourself.
This year, we're celebrating our tenth anniversary with our camping partner, 1st Tickets. We'll be returning to our ever popular campsites, Bleu Nord and Premier Vert. The larger Bleu Nord site has capacity for 450 PHers, with packages starting from £405 per person. Our more exclusive campsite in the heart of the circuit has space for 180 PHers, starting from £610 per person and boasts a secluded secure location inside the circuit, away from other campsites. It's just a stone's throw from the Chappelle Curve and the circuit tram stop is a brief walk away, allowing easy access into town in the evening.
Both campsites enjoy the superb benefits of staying with us, which include but are not limited to:
- General admission to the race, qualifying and practice
- Up to five-day return Channel crossings (short sea or long sea routes)
- Pre-allocated camping pitches mean there's no rush - your space will be set out for you, whenever you arrive
- Cooked meals included (3x full English breakfast and 3x evening meals)
- Private toilets and warm showers, so no long queues for facilities
- Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend, to protect your car and belongings
- Free Wi-Fi access so you don't have to rely on patchy 3G
- Large marquee with cash bar - a social hub for all campers whatever the weather, with live TV coverage of the race so you don't miss any of the action.
Our pre-sale has finished, but we still have space, so don't worry - you're not left out, yet! So to avoid disappointment, make sure you secure your space as soon as possible for one of the highlights of the year. And to show you what a highlight this highlight will be, here are the 2018, erm, highlights! If you've never been before, our Le Mans forum is a great place to chat with other members about your plans.