Our annual pilgrimage to Le Mans has been taking place for over a decade and remains the highlight of our event calendar. Hundreds of PistonHeads members make the journey south with us and our longstanding partner 1st Tickets to the legendary 24 Hour race every year, as well as the biennial Le Mans Classic.
While travel packages for our secure private campsites can be tailored to your fit requirements, both events enjoy the same benefits, including but not limited to:
- General admission to the race
- Up to five-day return Channel crossings available
- Pre-allocated camping pitches
- Cooked meals during your stay (three full English breakfasts and three evening meals)
- Large marquee with cash bar with live TV coverage of the race
- Private toilets and warm showers
- Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend
- Free Wi-Fi access and charging points
- Options for pre-erected tents, inflatable mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows and more
Our large, secure site in the heart of Bleu Nord is just a few minutes' walk from the circuit and grandstands at both events. For the 24 Hours, we also have an additional smaller site at Premier Vert, which is a stone's throw from Chapelle Curve. Premier Vert is a secluded site, away from other camping areas inside the circuit and a short walk from the tram stop into town. More information is available on each campsite during the booking process here.
Away from the private sites there are PHer pitches available at Public Bleu Nord. If you'd rather stay somewhere else around the circuit or prefer to source your own accommodation, 1st Tickets can still help with their 'ticket only' and 'ticket & travel' packages.
1st Tickets is an ACO appointed official agent based in the UK. You can book with confidence as 1st Tickets is a member of ABTA & ABTOT.
Head to the 1st Tickets website to book your packages here.
If you're looking for advice or simply want to join the conversation, head over to our Le Mans forum here.
We organise gatherings for all PistonHeads members while we're out in France irrelevant of where you're staying, so keep an eye on our Le Mans forum for details on those too. See you there!