Since 2009, we’ve taken hundreds of you to the 24 Hours of Le Mans with our longstanding partner, 1st Tickets. But ever since our 10th anniversary in 2019, we’re yet to set foot on the hallowed grounds of Bleu Nord.
Hopes of spectating at the Circuit de la Sarthe were dashed for 2020 and the sun has set on any chance of our private campsite happening in 2021 – so we thought, why not bring it to the UK instead?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re doing from 20-22 August. Why stay at home with the warmth of your bed and comfort of your sofa when you could come and sleep in a field with a bunch of strangers?
You and your friends could join us for Stay Mans at our exclusive campsite at Whittlebury, Northamptonshire, where we’ll be recreating the relaxed, friendly atmosphere you’d find on our private campsite at Le Mans, and watch the race with bar and toilets in easy reach.
Silverstone circuit is just a stone’s throw away, where you can go and explore the Silverstone museum for your racing fix outside of the campsite.
To recreate the atmosphere, there will be:
- Marquee with TVs for watching the race
- Large outdoor screen
- Licensed bar
- Catering options (breakfast and evening meal)
- Spacious tent pitches with option for pre-erected tents
- Motorhome spaces with option for electric hook-up
- Glamping options with comfortably sized bell tents
- Full toilet and shower facilities
- Option to add Silverstone museum access
You can also extend your stay with early arrivals from Wednesday 18 and later departures on Monday 23 August.
1 / 8