Audi R8 cars for sale
We have 115 Audi R8 cars available from trade and private sellersSearch 115 cars
Latest Audi R8 dealsView 115 Audi R8 deals
Audi R8 reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- You can find a great used Audi R8 on PistonHeads ranging from £34,999 to £167,999. You can expect to pay from £45,000 for a Gen I V10 and from £75,000 for a Gen II V10 in today's market.
- The Audi R8 V10 Plus can reach a top speed of 205mph.
- You can expect to average 19.3 - 24.8mpg & CO2 emissions are an estimated 272 - 349g/km, depending on the model.
- Engine size: 4.2-litre V8 naturally-aspirated - 5.2-litre V10 naturally-aspirated.
- Power: 420 - 610hp.
- Torque: 317 - 413lb-ft.
- 0-60: 3.1 - 4.6sec, depending on the year & version.
- Transmission: 6-speed manual and 6-speed or 7-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
- The Audi R8 is available as a coupe and convertible.
- The first generation (Type 42) Audi R8 arrived in 2007 with a 4.2-litre V8. The 5.2-litre V10 followed in 2008, with the Spyder launched in 2009. The limited edition R8 GT came in 2010, with a V8 Limited Edition in 2011 to celebrate Audi's tenth win at Le Mans. The Gen I R8 was facelifted in 2012, bringing the V10 Plus. The Gen II (Type 4S) was launched in 2015 with V10 and V10 Plus on offer, with Audi dropping the manual gearbox making it auto only. The Spyder followed in 2016 and the first ever rear-wheel drive R8 (RWS) arrived in 2017. The range received a mid-cycle refresh in 2018. Special editions include the V10 Plus Performance Parts, Decennium and Carbon Black.