Iconic blue and silver livery
Little use since rebuild
Clear frame and engine numbers
Duacti had found a winning formula in every sense with the bevel geared 750cc vee-twin. It was not only a proven race winner, it also rode beautifully on the road and looked as good as any bike had before (or since!), however, by the mid 1970s it was losing ground to the larger capacity Japanese machines so the capacity was increased to 864cc.
This new model named the 900 Super Sport retained the fabulous looks of its predecessor and the early models, like this one, even kept the gear change on the right hand side until mid 1976. The engine casings became squared and eventually the delicate Borrani wires were replaced by cast Campagnolo wheels in 1979. Mike Hailwood’s spectacular comeback win in the 1978 Isle of Man TT on a Ducati led to a commemoration ‘Mike Hailwood Replica’ model based on the 900SS and was to prove the most popular model of all the bevel twins.
This 1976 Ducati 900SS exemplifies the beauty, style and performance of a top café racer. Track proven performance, Italian flair, handling and that something that you cannot put your finger on but you know you want it! This bike was rebuilt a few years ago and has been used little since. The frame and engine numbers are clear and the mileage of 9130 is believed to be correct. This Ducati 900SS comes from a prominent UK collection and is available for immediate inspection.
Reference #9512392 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size900 cc
- Top speed-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact The Classic Motor Hub
- Motorbikes in Bristol (40)
- Motorbikes in Cirencester (8)
- Motorbikes in Fleet (5)
- Motorbikes in Grantham (20)
- Motorbikes in Knaresborough (5)
- Motorbikes in Maidstone (76)
- Motorbikes in Malton (11)
- Motorbikes in Milton Keynes (20)
- Motorbikes in Peterborough (5)
- Motorbikes in Wellingborough (7)
- Motorbikes in Wigan (7)
- Motorbikes in East Midlands (42)
- Motorbikes in East of England (10)
- Motorbikes in London (6)
- Motorbikes in North East (1)
- Motorbikes in North West (9)
- Motorbikes in Scotland (2)
- Motorbikes in South East (133)
- Motorbikes in South West (51)
- Motorbikes in Wales (1)
- Motorbikes in West Midlands (3)
- Motorbikes in Yorkshire and The Humber (24)
No recent searches