The F4 Veltro comes in two models, the F4 Veltro Strada (road) and F4 Veltro Pista (race). Ninety-nine examples of the Strada were produced, as well as 23 examples of the Pista. As is standard for a race modified motorcycle, the Pista is not equipped with headlights. The Veltro models engines feature the TSS system originally found on the F4 Tamburini. These are considered by many to be the most race-oriented F4's available.
The Veltro Strada is equipped with a full complement of carbon fiber (fairings, tail, airbox, mud guards, fenders, air ducts, heat shield) and magnesium frame plates.
In addition to the parts found on the Veltro Strada, the Veltro Pista is equipped with a lightened frame, oversized radiator, carbon fiber fuel tank, and a magnesium triple clamp and swingarm.
For more details or to arrange to come and drive the car please call 0844 7000 997. Out of hours you can reach John on 07794 911 911.
Reference #5293532 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size1,000 cc
- Top speed-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Specialist Cars of Malton Ltd
- Motorbikes in Bristol (48)
- Motorbikes in Cirencester (7)
- Motorbikes in Grantham (33)
- Motorbikes in Malton (9)
- Motorbikes in Milton Keynes (8)
- Motorbikes in Oakham (4)
- Motorbikes in Peterborough (10)
- Motorbikes in Sheffield (65)
- Motorbikes in Tunbridge Wells (3)
- Motorbikes in Wellingborough (7)
- Motorbikes in Wigan (5)
- Motorbikes in East Midlands (54)
- Motorbikes in East of England (20)
- Motorbikes in London (3)
- Motorbikes in North East (2)
- Motorbikes in North West (6)
- Motorbikes in Scotland (5)
- Motorbikes in South East (32)
- Motorbikes in South West (59)
- Motorbikes in Wales (1)
- Motorbikes in West Midlands (2)
- Motorbikes in Yorkshire and The Humber (78)
No recent searches