Motorcycle News described the TRX as "the best-kept secret in motorcycling" and a "forgotten gem" which bore comparison with the 270° Norton Commando 961. The TRX produces less power than sports 600's of the same era, but it’s much gruntier and more satisfying to use thanks to that twin cylinder character and is a cracking and sporty motorcycle with tons of character. It's stable, handles neutrally and feels like a proper sports bike.
Engine: 849 cc 10-valve DOHC 270° parallel-twin
Gearbox: 6 gears
Frame type Steel trellis
Fuel capacity 18 litres
Seat height 800mm
Bike weight 190kg
Front suspension Preload, rebound
Rear suspension Preload, rebound, compression
Front brake Twin 320mm discs
Rear brake 248mm disc
Front tyre size 120/70 x 17
Rear tyre size 160/60 x 17
This absolutely stunning Yamaha TRX 850 was built in 1996 and first registered in the UK on 1st May 1999 and has only covered 29,400 miles from new!
The bike is in exceptional condition throughout and has been fitted with a Flat Bar conversion and KJM Duke small front Fairing with Halogen Lights. Recent MOT with no advisories and it sounds absolutely awesome, handles superbly and is a very light (190Kgs) and comfortable bike to ride.
The bike is clear on all HPi registers and the National Mileage Register and there is a copy of the MOT history in the file. Upon sale, it will be given a new MOT and checkover.
If you are looking for one of the best TRX 850's on the market, this has to be a serious contender.
On display in our showrooms in Mortlake, SW London.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9069571 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size850 cc
- Top speed-
- Body type-
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Classic Chrome Ltd
- Motorbikes in Bristol (39)
- Motorbikes in Cirencester (9)
- Motorbikes in Fleet (5)
- Motorbikes in Grantham (32)
- Motorbikes in Knaresborough (5)
- Motorbikes in Maidstone (77)
- Motorbikes in Malton (12)
- Motorbikes in Milton Keynes (12)
- Motorbikes in Peterborough (5)
- Motorbikes in Wellingborough (7)
- Motorbikes in Wigan (6)
- Motorbikes in East Midlands (53)
- Motorbikes in East of England (15)
- Motorbikes in London (6)
- Motorbikes in North East (2)
- Motorbikes in North West (8)
- Motorbikes in South East (118)
- Motorbikes in South West (51)
- Motorbikes in Wales (1)
- Motorbikes in West Midlands (5)
- Motorbikes in Yorkshire and The Humber (22)
No recent searches