Help and FAQs »
This very successful and well developed Prosport has an excellent specification and a current MSA vehicle passport.
220 bhp RPE Suzuki Gen 1 Hayabusa engine with Gen 2 crank , JE pistons, gas flowed head, double inlet cams and SBD dry sump syst...
Caterham Roadsport, built in 2018 as an Academy car, road registered and used in the Caterham Academy Series, 1668 Miles only from new.
Upgraded to full Caterham Roadsport specification by Matt Blyth Motorsport Ltd and all Caterham engine seals...
Lightweight,built to 2010 AMOC regs,beautifully engineered includes wets drys plus rims , many spares including body panels and gearbox,
This stunning Caterham was factory built and supplied new to its only owner in 2015. It has a very comprehensive specification, including:
• Sealed 420R Duratec race engine, producing 175 bhp
• 6 speed SADEV sequential gearbox with digital dis...
- Chassis number CK5-01
- Built by the Kremer Brothers
- Driven by Rolf Sommelen, and Stefan Bellof
- Achieved 221mph on the Mulsanne straight
- Wore GULF colours in period
- Interesting vehicle for Historic Group C events
Race Cars Spaceframe, Motorsport
Popular used car searches
Popular used car models
You may also like