Model number 2531.80.00 - Gents full size 41mm self winding.
Watch has been serviced 3 times as follows:
Circa 2007 - Omega via Watches of Switzerland
Circa 2012 - Directly via Omega
October 2017 - Watch Doctor of Tring (new barrel bridge fitted too)
The watch itself is in really nice condition. It does have the odd very small mark on the case but nothing which shows on photographs or detracts from the presence of this 18 year old watch. The crystal is completely unmarked.
Comes with original outer white cardboard box as well as original red leather box which is showing some signs of wear, as well as paperwork / guarantee card and red leather wallet to match main box.
I've got smallish wrists (16.5 - 17cm) so have had a couple of links removed from the bracelet. The removed links, pins and tubes that were removed at the time are included in the sale.
No time wasters please. Please email / call if you have any questions.
Reference #10168792 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
Phone the seller07775600380
Or send a message
Private Seller, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Non-motoring in Christchurch (1)
- Non-motoring in Cricklewood (3)
- Non-motoring in Knaresborough (2)
- Non-motoring in Leeds (2)
- Non-motoring in Nottingham (2)
- Non-motoring in Pickering (2)
- Non-motoring in Preston (3)
- Non-motoring in Sudbury (2)
- Non-motoring in Swindon (2)
- Non-motoring in Tetbury (1)
- Non-motoring in York (2)
No recent searches