Price: € 120,000.00
Chassis number: 10204 02002
Registration number: 0-ABP-403 (Belgium.)
Supplied new to the UK & coming to us with its original green log book; the car was first registered in London N2 on the 28th June 1962.
The car has had a full photographic restoration where the body was stripped of all components, all corrosion attended to & a high-quality respray done in Alfa Red. To the interior are black seats with matching black carpets all in perfect order.
The twin cam 2.0 litre engine has also been rebuilt & money recently spent on fitting power steering in addition to new suspension components, new shock absorbers, new alternator (outside looks like a dynamo) (the original dynamo still works fine and is in the boot) electric power steering alignment.
These were exceptionally rare when new & even rarer today with just a few UK examples remaining. The original UK registration was 696HYW. The car has been residing in a prominent Brussels collection which is now having assorted cars dispersed from it. We can re-register it in the UK should the buyer so desire.
A large gallery of high-resolution pictures may be viewed on our website.
Office 01375 379719
Paul Fox 07955 588019
Christoff Cowens 07772188037
We accept Credit/Debit Cards.
Part Exchange welcome.
Weekend & evening viewings OK.
Viewings by appointment:
9 Globe Industrial Estate,
Grays, Essex, RM17 6ST
View this vehicle on our website
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Recent full restoration to fast road spec. Great fun and full of character. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Modified and totally rebuilt to be similar to a GTA. 2l engine upgraded to c. 180bhp Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
This car was so beautiful to behold and drive; agile with a superbly balanced chassis which was comfortable. It also boasted perfectly weighted controls with an extraordinarily communicative steering which was a tactile delight. Finally, with the correct exhaust system the Nord Twin Cam sounded... Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
- Used Alfa Romeo in Bedford (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Chelmsford (10)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Downham Market (5)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Dunmow (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Hemel Hempstead (12)
- Used Alfa Romeo in King's Lynn (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Luton (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Norwich (4)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Peterborough (8)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Romford (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Welwyn Garden City (4)
- Used cars in Bristol (2527)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1570)
- Used cars in Derby (1800)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1633)
- Used cars in Glasgow (2186)
- Used cars in Leeds (1991)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1626)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1271)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1517)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1641)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1825)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12307)
- Used cars in East of England (16195)
- Used cars in London (5305)
- Used cars in North East (5837)
- Used cars in North West (15285)
- Used cars in Scotland (9651)
- Used cars in South East (24157)
- Used cars in South West (11466)
- Used cars in Wales (5886)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10360)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14906)
No recent searches