- Supplied with a full MOT until October 2017
- A beautiful example and a fabulous daily driver
- One previous owner in the UK
Alfa Romeo were one of the first manufacturers to put a powerful engine in a light-weight car for mainstream production. It was one of the first road cars to be designed with the use of a wind tunnel, making the Giulia very aerodynamic for the era. This, combined with its lightweight body and a powerful engine, gave it performance figures better than many sports cars at the time!
Our beautiful 1,300 twin-cam Alfa Romeo, is a fabulous, practical and useable vehicle, offering an unmistakable experience that only an Italian classic can provide. The car has had just one previous owner since being imported to the UK and comes with numerous MOTs from that time. It has received a gradual renovation over the years by Alfa Romeo specialists, the history file includes invoices for the works carried out.
Finished in a stylish combination of Black paintwork with a lovely Tan finta-pelle and cloth interior which remains in superb condition, all complemented with wooden trim and a wooden rimmed steering wheel. It is a wonderful example that is both beautiful and useable, a perfect car for any classic car enthusiast.
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call 0208 878 3355 for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
- Size1,300 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
It´s my first car an I bought it when I was 19years old.
She is only used in summer Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Amazing performance in everything except a standing start. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
White in colour, and original with only a respray at some point in its life. I am the third owner having bought it from a couple in Taunton. Just over 50,000 genuine miles. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 29,545 miles
- 118 bhp
- 4,161 miles
- 134 bhp
- 1,712 miles
- 99 bhp
- Used Alfa Romeo in Barnsley (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Dewsbury (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Huddersfield (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Hull (12)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Leeds (18)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Pudsey (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Richmond (5)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Ripon (1)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Rotherham (2)
- Used Alfa Romeo in Sheffield (3)
- Used Alfa Romeo in York (5)
- Used cars in Bristol (2349)
- Used cars in Derby (1628)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2239)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5425)
- Used cars in Leeds (2524)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1620)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1858)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1633)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1610)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1824)
- Used cars in York (1598)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12740)
- Used cars in East of England (15265)
- Used cars in London (5206)
- Used cars in North East (7339)
- Used cars in North West (18399)
- Used cars in Scotland (21187)
- Used cars in South East (22069)
- Used cars in South West (10660)
- Used cars in Wales (4650)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10836)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17203)
No recent searches