Chassis Number: 276655
A rare survivor of an assortment of Austins built to military contract specification. This car has had much money spent on it in the last three years & also in the 1990's as an assortment of bills testify. Freshly serviced it is running beautiful with suprisingly sprightly performance for such a dinimutive machine trotting along merrily between 40 & 50 MPH.
The car is finished in a jaunty shade of blue with black wings. The paint is patinated & adds to the charm of the car. The engine bay is clean, tidy & well looked after. The interior seat backs are original but the seat bases have been re-covered. Behind the seats is a useful lockable storage box under the parcel shelf. The car is equipped with a good recent convertible top. Side screens also come with the car for inclement motoring.
The car sits on four wire wheels shod with new tyres & a single spare is mounted to the rear. Very period looking this car is a delight to drive with an easy to use 4 speed synchromesh gear box. At 6ft 3" tall & long of leg, I have no trouble fitting in it & driving it. The car is a 1933/1934 model but was not road registered until 1937, presumably being used on a military base prior to its first registration. The car is VSCC Dated & comes with a VSCC eligibility document. A buff log book also comes with the car.
This Austin Seven is in fine running condition with a willing rebuilt engine that starts instantly & pulls surprisingly strongly. It is a delight to drive & elicits smiles wherever it goes.
A gallery of large high-resolution pictures may be viewed on our website.
Office 01375 379719
Richard Biddulph 07967 260673
Christoff Cowens 07772188037
We accept Credit/Debit Cards.
Part Exchange welcome.
Weekend & evening viewings OK.
Viewings by appointment :
9 Globe Industrial Estate,
Grays, Essex, RM17 6ST
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9071902 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size700 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Vintage & Prestige Classic Cars Ltd.
- Used cars in Bristol (1206)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1203)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1317)
- Used cars in Derby (1160)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1122)
- Used cars in Leeds (1596)
- Used cars in Leicester (1175)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1214)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1451)
- Used cars in Reading (1176)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1035)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8677)
- Used cars in East of England (10715)
- Used cars in London (3717)
- Used cars in North East (4599)
- Used cars in North West (9860)
- Used cars in Scotland (5381)
- Used cars in South East (13064)
- Used cars in South West (7089)
- Used cars in Wales (4429)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8195)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9737)
No recent searches