RHD, Giallo Modena Exterior, Nero Leather Interior with Black Stitching, Scuderia Wing Shields, Anthracite interior dash trim, Giallo Modena Calipers, Giallo Rev Dial, Nero Steering Wheel, Stainless door entry strips, Steering wheel Manettino, Electric mirrors, Radio / CD, AC, On board Computer, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Seats.
The Giallo Modena paintwork is a deep, rich yellow that shows off the sculpted Pininfarina lines with perfection under our studio light. The bodywork is pleasingly blemish free with only a few small carefully touched in stone chips on the bonnet to note, commiserate with the mileage.
The Nero leather interior is a solid match for the exterior colour and extends over the upper and lower dash aswell as the door cards. The seats and interior trimming is beautifully stitched together with black stitching and remains soft and supple.
The steering wheel is flanked by F1-style gearshifting ‘paddles’, showing no sign of wear alongside the manettino steering wheel-mounted control to adjust the cars characteristics depending on driving conditions.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
With an all new designed V8 for the F430 this model was a significant step on from its 360 predecessor with reliability up and maintenance needs down.
This example fires immediately into life and settles purposefully to that familiar V8 buzz, with a solid service history bookmarked by a recent Ferrari main agent service, the mechanics are in fine fettle.
The engine bay presents in good order with its red intake plenum proudly displaying the Ferrari badge.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The black 19 inch wheels present in good condition with premium rubber showing reasonable tread depth.
Calipers match the theme in Giallo Modena with no chips or flaking to the paint, whilst discs are in good order.
Supplied new to Singapore where it lived most of it’s life, it was then imported into the UK July 2018 by its first and current UK owner.
Retaining its original book pack this lovely F430 has been well serviced throughout its life which is documented as follows:
14/08/08 – Hong SEH Motors PTE LTD, Singapore – 4,316 kms
16/07/09 – Hong SEH Motors PTE LTD, Singapore – 9,611 kms
30/01/10 – Ital Auto PTE LTD, Singapore – 12,409 kms
10/01/13 – Ital Auto PTE LTD, Singapore – 18,754 kms
11/02/15 – Sportive Works PTE LTD, Singapore – 22,164 kms
14/06/17 – Sportive Works PTE LTD, Singapore – 27,361 kms
13/07/18 – HR Owen Ferrari, UK – 33,239 kms
Complete with its original owners manuals and leather bound case it is ready for the next custodian to enjoy.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #9340506 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power479 bhp
- Torque343 lbs/ft
- Top speed196 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.0 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy15.4 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions420 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,214 mm
- Vehicle width1,923 mm
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Millennium Heroes
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (34)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (11)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (27)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (12)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (53)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (28)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (26)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (21)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (80)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (32)
- Used Ferrari in Reading (10)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1172)
- Used cars in Bristol (1139)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1411)
- Used cars in Derby (1337)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1195)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1577)
- Used cars in Leeds (1740)
- Used cars in Leicester (1258)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1214)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1713)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1411)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10055)
- Used cars in East of England (9579)
- Used cars in London (3268)
- Used cars in North East (5748)
- Used cars in North West (10982)
- Used cars in Scotland (7152)
- Used cars in South East (13830)
- Used cars in South West (8397)
- Used cars in Wales (4996)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10181)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12798)
No recent searches