DATE OF MANUFACTURE: 2005 | COLOUR: Rosso Corsa | INTERIOR TRIM: Bordeaux Red | 3,225 Km | £149,750
WONDERFUL EXAMPLE OFFERED HERE WITH JUST 3,325 Kms COVERED SINCE LEAVING THE FACTORY
COMPLETELY ORIGINAL STUNNING COLOUR COMBINATION WITH ITS STRIKING ROSSA CORSA RED EXTERIOR COMPLIMENTED BY BOURDEAUX RED INTERIOR WITH BLACK CARPET AND FITTED MATS
MODEL HISTORY & PRODUCTION.
Introduced by Ferrari in 2002 the 575M Maranello was launched six years after the introduction of the well loved 550 Maranello. The 575M debuted a number of updates designed to improve on the already well established 550 Maranello, resulting in making the enhanced power unit more potent increasing engine displacement of the V12 to 5,748cc whilst increasing power and torque giving the 575M top speed of 202 mph along with 0-62 taking a mere 4.2 seconds. Accompanied by larger brakes along with improved weight distribution, some refined aerodynamics, revised headlights, modified air intake and front spoiler.
Redesign to the interior trim included a revised dashboard and some other minor improvements along with the piece de resistance, as for the first time on a Ferrari V12 the buyer had the desirable option to have fitted the Magneti Maralli’s 6 speed + reverse Semi Automatic F1 Paddle Shift Transmission.
THIS ACTUAL CAR
Our exemplary low mileage LHD example, with comprehensive documentation which includes:
Original and completely sealed unopened Leather Pouch Tool Kit along with sealed First Aid Kit
Unused Tyre Compressor Kit, Unused Number Plate Carriers. Historic registration documents
Historic Main Agent Ferrari Service History Since New.
Unique Photographic record of maintenance being carried out by a Ferrari Main Service Agent, with cost of €7.318,62
This 575M was a Italian delivery car from well known Ferrari Dealer’ Forza Spa in Torino ‘to its first owner who used the vehicle sparingly whilst he resided in Leichtenstein. The vehicle was later purchased by a female collector who placed the 575M within her car collection.
The current Vendor then placed the 575M in his collection where it became a treasured part of his car collection, whilst ensuring ongoing maintenance was adhered to keep this example in running order.
Not to be confused with anything else in the market with a production run of a mere 2,056 units this very special and one of the best low mileage example of a 575M retains much of its originality that will sit very nicely in any collection or driven to have that unique experience of driving a Factory new 575M.
Fitted with the desirable “Magneti Marelli F1 paddle shift transmission”
This vehicle is available for viewing in the UK on an appointment basis and would compliment any car collection with whom this vehicle will represent a good acquisition opportunity.
Reference #9847273 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,700 cc
- Top speed-
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
- Used Ferrari in Cambridge (8)
- Used Ferrari in Chelmsford (12)
- Used Ferrari in Colchester (31)
- Used Ferrari in Grays (4)
- Used Ferrari in Hatfield (3)
- Used Ferrari in Leigh-on-Sea (8)
- Used Ferrari in Loughton (4)
- Used Ferrari in Rickmansworth (18)
- Used Ferrari in Romford (8)
- Used Ferrari in Sandy (3)
- Used Ferrari in St Albans (13)
- Used cars in Bedford (1149)
- Used cars in Bristol (1457)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1782)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1631)
- Used cars in Derby (1389)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1193)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1300)
- Used cars in Leeds (2068)
- Used cars in Leicester (1436)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1449)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1804)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10455)
- Used cars in East of England (15209)
- Used cars in London (4965)
- Used cars in North East (5173)
- Used cars in North West (13034)
- Used cars in Scotland (6706)
- Used cars in South East (16188)
- Used cars in South West (8064)
- Used cars in Wales (5423)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8851)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12749)
No recent searches