Italian Racing stripe, Carbon exterior pack, Extended Alcantara to dash / footwells w/ black stitching, Technical Fabric seats w/ black stitching, Red Brake Calipers, Ipod music interface, JBL speakers.
The spider variant of the Scuderia manages to demonstrate it’s dramatic and athletic design to full effect in Rosso Corsa; the definitive Ferrari colour way. In offsetting the paintwork there are a number of considered styling additions with a liberal use of carbon fibre to both rear diffuser and the rear grille surround sporting a prominent 16 World Championships badge. The carbon offset continues with the roll hoops, which do well not to interrupt the roof line, mirrors and even the inside of the headlights treated to the weave.
The condition is absolutely first class, as one would expect with such low mileage, with factory arch film still in place. Additional PPF treatment has also been liberally applied to bumper, bonnet and mirrors.
The glass rear engine cover is scratch and craze free, an open window into the 503hp masterpiece.
The exotica continues aboard this beautifully appointed cabin with swathes of carbon fibre and alcantara. The tech fabric seats offer a perfect balance of comfort and support whilst the black stitching helps to define and shape the dash, seats and footwells. The manettino is again the focus of the driver with settings to transform the bite and feel of 500hp transmitted to the road. Pleasingly the carbon fibre door cards and entry sills retain a deep lacquer free of scratching or marks whilst the switch gear remains tidy and clear.
An expensive and unusual option reveals an iphone in dash for all connectivity needs while the roof mechanism is quick, easy and smooth.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
Powered by the same 503bhp version of the 4.3-litre V8 found in the Scuderia, there has been an extra tweak in the form of redesigned pistons with 80 per cent of the engine’s torque now available from just 3000rpm.
Beautifully presented in a nest of carbon fibre, the sound of this V8 is entirely unique once the resonators in the intake manifold are switched – totally intense and a very special experience with the top down.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The ceramic brakes are just incredible on this 16M, immediate bite and total confidence stop after stop.
The car wears matching Pirelli’s all round and the matte alloys are in perfect cosmetic condition.
Supplied on the 29th May of 2009 to Cars Barcelona this 16m has enjoyed ongoing support from the main dealer network on 3 occasions up to 2015 before import to the UK.
On arrival The Ferrari Centre were the latest to service the car in April of 2017 at 11,750 kms.
The book pack is complete alongside an unopened tool kit.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size4,300 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power503 bhp
- Top speed195 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.7 secs
- TypeSemi Automatic
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact The Octane Collection
- Used Ferrari in Ashford (36)
- Used Ferrari in Banstead (11)
- Used Ferrari in Egham (26)
- Used Ferrari in Guildford (12)
- Used Ferrari in High Wycombe (53)
- Used Ferrari in Hindhead (28)
- Used Ferrari in Horsham (26)
- Used Ferrari in Longfield (21)
- Used Ferrari in Lyndhurst (85)
- Used Ferrari in Maidstone (32)
- Used Ferrari in Reading (10)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1178)
- Used cars in Bristol (1160)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1454)
- Used cars in Derby (1338)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1211)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1611)
- Used cars in Leeds (1759)
- Used cars in Leicester (1280)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1218)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1742)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1416)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10173)
- Used cars in East of England (9654)
- Used cars in London (3246)
- Used cars in North East (5821)
- Used cars in North West (11202)
- Used cars in Scotland (7199)
- Used cars in South East (13865)
- Used cars in South West (8469)
- Used cars in Wales (5068)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10149)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12847)
No recent searches