Only 631 km from New
Ferrari Classiche Issued September 2018
Launched in a prestigious Champs-Elysees nightclub on the eve of the 1984 Paris Salon, the Ferrari Testarossa perfectly captured the zeitgeist of the 1980’s. The Pinninfarina designed successor to the 512 BB was a radical departure from the curvaceous model it replaced. Gone were the outdated curves from the previous decade, in their place was a wedge profile, dominated by the visually aggressive side slats and recessed rear lights. It was a bold styling call for Ferrari, but a successful one, instantly capturing the hearts of the motoring press and the super car buying public.
Based on an extended version of the highly capable chassis from the 512 BB, the Testarossa was both longer and wider, solving the legendary lack of interior and luggage space whilst still delivering driver thrills but in a somewhat more predictable manner, thanks to its wider rear track and the fitment of 10” wide rear wheels to better handle the high power and Torque.
Powered by a longitudinally mounted 4943cc flat 12 engine with Bosch fuel-injection that produced 390 bhp @ 6300 rpm, the Testarossa was capable of 180mph and could hit 100mph from a standing start in 11 seconds. Phenomenally fast even by today’s standards, Ferrari had produced a car that was at the forefront of super car performance and technology and yet could be used as a comfortable Grand-Tourer in the true Ferrari tradition.
This incredible example was supplied new in Switzerland and has completed a mere 631 km from new which is evident immediately upon inspection. Charles Pozzi of Paris completed re commissioning works in 2017 and Ferrari SpA issued the Classiche Certification in September 2018.
These Ferraris are now gaining a lot of attention amongst aficionados and this must be one of the lowest mileage examples to come to market.
Accompanying the car is a complete set of luggage, tools, books, sales brochure and certification.
Available for viewing at our central London showroom.
Reference #10474697 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Ferrari in Chelsea (2)
- Used Ferrari in City of Westminster (13)
- Used Ferrari in East Finchley (4)
- Used Ferrari in Hammersmith (6)
- Used Ferrari in Hendon (3)
- Used Ferrari in Orpington (2)
- Used Ferrari in South Kensington (12)
- Used Ferrari in Teddington (8)
- Used Ferrari in Uxbridge (47)
- Used Ferrari in Wandsworth (21)
- Used Ferrari in Westminster and Belgravia (2)
- Used cars in Blackburn (961)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1437)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1186)
- Used cars in Derby (1037)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1387)
- Used cars in Guildford (961)
- Used cars in Leeds (1182)
- Used cars in Leicester (1474)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1503)
- Used cars in Preston (924)
- Used cars in Swindon (928)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8427)
- Used cars in East of England (11041)
- Used cars in London (4931)
- Used cars in North East (4188)
- Used cars in North West (12447)
- Used cars in Scotland (5987)
- Used cars in South East (14018)
- Used cars in South West (6290)
- Used cars in Wales (4318)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7460)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (8812)
No recent searches