The last of the line was the 500R or Rinnovata model as you see here and it was produced between 1972 and 1975. It had a larger 594cc Engine designed by Abarth giving 23bhp and a 4 speed full synchromesh Gearbox and is distinguished by having a new horizontal Fiat badge on the front, a round speedometer in black, galvanised steel wheels without hubcaps and rectangular tail lights.
We are delighted to offer this beautiful LHD Fiat 500R which we imported from Italy in 2011 after it had been restored by a specialist and we subsequently sold it to the current English owner in June 2011 who took it to his house in the South of France.
It was manufactured in Fiat's factory in Palermo, Sicily in 1972 and was first registered in Torino on 5th December 1972. Finished in its original colour scheme of Ivory with a Black vinyl trim, Black rubber floor matting, Black vinyl fold-back roof, Red Seat Belts, nice chrome fittings and its original Rinnovata Steel Wheels.
When we sold the car in 2011 the speedometer indicated 77,061 Kms and it is now showing 78,156 Kms (48,560 miles) so the owner has only driven just over 1,000 Kms since its restoration.
In 2015 the car was brought back to England for a full Service and new MOT and a number of parts were replaced including a new Starter Motor, front Wheel Bearings, track rod ends, King Pin assemblies, front and rear brakes cylinders and brake shoes and a new battery. In total, the invoice came to £4,000.
Due to lack of use, the owner has now decided to sell it and this is a great opportunity for someone to obtain one of the last of the line Fiat 500 R's.
The car is still in beautiful condition throughout and with the extra power from the 599cc Engine, they really are great to drive.
Upon sale, it will come with our own customer care package including a 55-point pre-delivery inspection, new MOT and service and 6 months mechanical breakdown Parts & Labour Warranty which can be extended at additional cost if required.
Car on display at our showrooms in Mortlake. View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10184266 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power23 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Fiat in Barking (2)
- Used Fiat in Bromley (4)
- Used Fiat in Catford (38)
- Used Fiat in Chingford (2)
- Used Fiat in Eltham (2)
- Used Fiat in Leyton (1)
- Used Fiat in Morden (2)
- Used Fiat in Mortlake (4)
- Used Fiat in Pinner (1)
- Used Fiat in Teddington (3)
- Used Fiat in Walthamstow (1)
- Used cars in Bedford (1279)
- Used cars in Bury (1305)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1828)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1326)
- Used cars in Derby (1356)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1262)
- Used cars in Leeds (1568)
- Used cars in Leicester (1901)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2041)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1259)
- Used cars in Swindon (1165)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11830)
- Used cars in East of England (13990)
- Used cars in London (5415)
- Used cars in North East (4381)
- Used cars in North West (14128)
- Used cars in Scotland (6629)
- Used cars in South East (15976)
- Used cars in South West (8464)
- Used cars in Wales (5139)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8050)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12627)
No recent searches