DEPOSIT TAKEN - SIMILAR REQUIRED /// Please get in contact if you are thinking of selling a similar classic car - we'll even collect it FREE OF CHARGE!
We are always looking for high quality, low mileage classic cars with good service history from the early 1970s to the 2000s. If you are looking to take the hassle out of selling your car privately then please don't hesitate to get in contact. We offer a professional and friendly service with two different sales options detailed below...
SALE OR RETURN – This option achieves the best possible price for your car and removes the hassle of having to prepare, advertise, arrange viewings and organise payment with potential buyers. You can rest assured that your car will be pampered in our heated indoor showroom and kept in safe hands during the process.
OUTRIGHT PURCHASE – This is a quick and easy way to sell your car. The funds will be securely transferred the same day to your designated bank account.
Windveil Blue Metallic paintwork, Light Graphite leather upholstery, 17-inch painted aluminium wheels, Rear spoiler, Stainless steel dual exhaust, Grille-mounted front fog lamps, Electrically-adjustable driver’s seat with electric lumbar support, Leather-trimmed steering wheel, Electric windows, Electrically-adjustable door mirrors, Air conditioning, Traction control.
The classic, muscular silhouette of the Ford Mustang is unmistakable. Presented here in Windveil Blue Metallic, this example looks fantastic and retains a deep, glossy shine with relatively few imperfections to report. Glancing along both sides the panels remain perfectly straight with even gaps, and at the front there’s barely a stone chip in sight. All the light clusters are free from cracks or signs of moisture ingress.
The Mustang’s cabin boasts Light Graphite leather seats, a great combination against the blue paintwork. The front seats are electrically adjustable as well as offering lumbar support. Both the passenger and rear seats are in superb condition appearing almost unused whilst the driver’s seat shows only slight wrinkling to the bolster, completely inline with the age and mileage of the vehicle. The brushed aluminium dashboard, steering wheel trim, and dials are very reminiscent of the original Mustangs ‘60s styling.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
The Mustang GT’s powerplant is a rumbling 4.6-litre V8 with power transferred to the rear wheels via a smooth 5-speed gearbox. With an official output of 300hp, the car launches from 0–60mph in just 5.2 seconds and on to a top speed of 140mph. Lifting the bonnet reveals a particularly clean engine bay with absolutely no signs of damage or poor repair. Most recently, in April 2019, the rear differential fluid was changed as well as the oil and filter.
WHEELS, TYRES AND BRAKES
The Mustang sits on the standard GT alloy wheels with light anthracite spokes and a polished lip. All the wheels are in good order with only some minor blemishes to be found upon close inspection. The tyres are staggered 275/50/17 on the rear and 235/55/17, and all have plenty of tread remaining.
The Mustang was manufactured in Flat Rock, Michigan, and first registered in January 2005. It was purchased in Texas by the current owner in 2010 at 20,922 miles. It was then imported to the UK in 2013 and is now fully UK registered. Within the History File you’ll find the original Ford document pack with all manuals, along with various invoices relating to parts, servicing, shipping, etc. Every MOT certificate from the importation date is also present to help further verify the car’s low mileage. Upon arrival at 4 Star the vehicle received a full inspection with report.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
Worldwide shipping is available on request.
Tel - 01420 479909
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
For updates of new stock please join us on Facebook and Instagram.
Reference #10445542 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power300 bhp
- Top speed140 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Ford in Aylesbury (44)
- Used Ford in Basingstoke (88)
- Used Ford in Bracknell (42)
- Used Ford in Dover (46)
- Used Ford in Farnborough (131)
- Used Ford in Guildford (72)
- Used Ford in High Wycombe (48)
- Used Ford in Milton Keynes (95)
- Used Ford in Newbury (74)
- Used Ford in Reading (67)
- Used Ford in Wokingham (120)
- Used cars in Bedford (949)
- Used cars in Birmingham (1009)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1444)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1248)
- Used cars in Derby (1033)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1454)
- Used cars in Leeds (1142)
- Used cars in Leicester (1531)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1546)
- Used cars in Preston (930)
- Used cars in Swindon (954)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8592)
- Used cars in East of England (11340)
- Used cars in London (4961)
- Used cars in North East (4037)
- Used cars in North West (12367)
- Used cars in Scotland (6228)
- Used cars in South East (14157)
- Used cars in South West (6400)
- Used cars in Wales (4356)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7617)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (8772)
No recent searches