It’s mapped on 95oct fuel at approx 650Bhp, it was toned down from the 750hp on a higher boost config as it was crazy to drive... it’s hard enough to get the power down at 650hp.
I’ve listed the original spec. The engine and running gear had completed 2.5k miles when acquired for the firs time and has done 6k miles in the last three years of ownership.
The car was built and tuned by Floridas Mustang guru Justin Starkey where the car hit 750hp on regular unleaded!!! That's 635hp to the rear wheels with 630ft lbs torque on 15 pounds of boost the car is capable of 1000plus hp and can be achieved by changing the supercharger pulley and plugging in a tuner and you will reach this tire shredding power at 18 pounds of boost!
The car sounds absolutely amazing with kooks long tube header, Magnaflow H pipe with cats and Magnaflow race exhausts Car has had wide arch flare kit and side skirts with nice wide rear end giving it a very aggressive stance... it looks gorgeous with lots of other body modifications side scoops louvers rear solar wing carbon rear diffuser and carbon wrapped polycarbon front wind splitter and billet support rods
This isn't just a car with high horsepower it is a proper race built machine which handles brilliantly with the ford racing and steeda suspension!. Everything was brand new from the steering right through to the rear wheels here is some of the spec of parts that were replaced/upgraded:
1) brand new crate ford racing 4.6 ALUMINATOR racing engine fully forged balanced crank rods pistons capable of 1200hp
2) brand new ford racing cylinder heads
3) brand new ford racing cams
4) modified ford racing racing sump
5) brand new ford racing rear axel
6) brand new ford racing 6 speed tremec gearbox and ford racing twin clutch
7) brand new ford racing one piece lightweight alloy prop shaft
8) brand new chrome ford racing wipple 2.3 supercharger
9) brand new ford racing carbon fiber intake pipe and huge induction filter
10) brand new ford racing intake
11) 75 lb injectors
12) brand new ford racing fuel rails, twin fuel pumps and racing fuel system.
13) brand new ford racing suspension front and rear
14) brand new steeda billet front and rear control arms
15) poly bushed.
16) Ford racing and steeda anti roll bars
17) ford racing front and steeda rear strut braces
18) genuine Shelby dash gauge pad with oil boost and fuel pressure gauges
19) billet ford racing intercooler, coolant, power steering tanks
20) ford racing alloy huge core radiator 21)Shelby 20" forged racing alloy wheels wrapped in Michelin Super Sport tyres
22) brand new kooks long tube racing headers
23) magnaflow H pipe with cats
24) magnaflow twin racing exhausts (SOUNDS AMAZING)
25) brand new huge front brembo brakes
26) brand new shelby rear brakes
27) braided brake lines ford racing
28) every suspension component is either steeda racing ,or ford racing nothing is stock.
29) has a trufiber carbon bonnet with locking catches and steed bonnet stays
30) has a wide fender/arch flare kit with a wider rear end stance looks amazing.
31) cervinis duck tail rear boot spoiler
32) rear bumper with carbon dipped diffuser
33) 2010 style rear lights
34) polycarbonate carbon fiber front wind splitter with billet support rods
35) front brake cooling ducts
35) Shelby side scoops
36) Shelby side window louvers
37) rear window solar wing looks cool
38) carbon effect mirrors
39) side window deflectors
40) billet interior kit, door handles, knobs, levers, ect accents
41) custom red and black leather seats drivers electric
42) lots of carbon interior parts very nice!
43) billet alloy fuel flap and boot flap and Scott drake alloy locking fuel cap
44) halo angle eyes inserts in headlights
the car is pristine show condition is motd and comes with the reg plate MC07MUS the engine and running gear had only covered 2500 miles prior to arriving in the uk, and had just finished being run in. It has had 3 oil changes the 3rd being fully synthetic race oil
The best 1/4 mile completed was 11.8 seconds, as a complete novice.
Since then it as updated to Michelin Super Sports. It was built as a 10sec 1/4 mile street racer and in the right hands with right tyre combo, it’s very believable.
The clutch has been replaced within the last 200 miles and has been serviced.
It has never seen the rain
always garaged and covered up
It has steeda custom made dust cover included in the sale. The car was originally from Florida and prior to the rebuild, it had only covered 23,000 miles.
- Size5,000 cc
- Power410 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Absolutely a dream come true. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (9.00 mpg @ 1.12 p/litre)||£14||£5|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Specialist Cars of Malton Ltd
- Used Ford in Batley (41)
- Used Ford in Bradford (10)
- Used Ford in Doncaster (40)
- Used Ford in Harrogate (41)
- Used Ford in Hull (150)
- Used Ford in Leeds (86)
- Used Ford in Middlesbrough (33)
- Used Ford in Rotherham (57)
- Used Ford in Sheffield (34)
- Used Ford in Wakefield (14)
- Used Ford in York (15)
- Used cars in Bristol (1089)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1244)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1176)
- Used cars in Derby (1158)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1250)
- Used cars in Leeds (1453)
- Used cars in Leicester (1161)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1203)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1466)
- Used cars in Reading (1134)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1039)
- Used cars in East Midlands (7950)
- Used cars in East of England (10368)
- Used cars in London (3164)
- Used cars in North East (4483)
- Used cars in North West (9509)
- Used cars in Scotland (5535)
- Used cars in South East (12881)
- Used cars in South West (6654)
- Used cars in Wales (4611)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8777)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9652)
No recent searches