The car was manufactured in 1947 complete with the original registration number BDO 356.
The engine is 1775cc and drives through a manual gearbox.
The car was dispatched from Browns Lane on the 16th May 1947 to Bellamys Garage Ltd of Grimsby and first registered to a Mr G Bazeat, the original cost when new was £388.00s.00p .
Being a Special Equipment model, the car came with the following extras,
Air Conditioning Unit
Universally adjustable front seats
Lucas P80 Headlamps
Lucas FT 58 Foglamps
This Jaguar has been sympathetically restored by Jim Blackhall, between 1985 and 1995 and now belongs to his daughter.
A full descriptive file of the restoration and ownership accompanies the vehicle.
The car is in full running order and meets MoT standards and is still in beautiful condition.
Production Record trace Certificate number 24483 issued by the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust confirms the details above.
The boot contains the original factory supplied tool kit, all in good order.
This car can be assumed to be the predecessor of the Jaguar Mk4.
Viewings are welcome on an appointment only basis, please email or call us today.
Shiltech are on of the UK's leading Ferrari and Maserati service specialists. We have been established for nearly thirty years and have a fabulous reputation across the UK. The team have been hand picked and comprise of some of the UK's best Ferrari technicians many of which have been worked and trained at Ferrari main dealers. We have the latest Ferrari and Maserati diagnostic equipment and use genuine approved parts. All of the cars we market undergo a vigorous multi point inspection prior to sale We pride ourselves on excellence, we have a passion for high performance cars and our clients satisfaction is at the heart of everything that we do!
DISCLAIMER; At Shiltech we take great care in making sure the content of our adverts is as accurate as possible, however, from time to time errors can occur and we take no responsibility for these errors. Buyers are encouraged to take as long as they require to check the details are accurate before purchasing. Shiltech both welcome and encourage Independent Inspections prior to purchase.
Reference #10214213 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Size1,800 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
- Used Jaguar in Boston (2)
- Used Jaguar in Derby (49)
- Used Jaguar in Grantham (6)
- Used Jaguar in Grimsby (3)
- Used Jaguar in Kettering (7)
- Used Jaguar in Leicester (31)
- Used Jaguar in Lincoln (34)
- Used Jaguar in Loughborough (8)
- Used Jaguar in Mansfield (27)
- Used Jaguar in Northampton (18)
- Used Jaguar in Nottingham (52)
- Used cars in Bristol (1411)
- Used cars in Bury (1122)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1524)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1535)
- Used cars in Derby (1264)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1144)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1348)
- Used cars in Leeds (1804)
- Used cars in Leicester (1298)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1446)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1706)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9763)
- Used cars in East of England (14427)
- Used cars in London (4999)
- Used cars in North East (4669)
- Used cars in North West (12648)
- Used cars in Scotland (6469)
- Used cars in South East (15714)
- Used cars in South West (7992)
- Used cars in Wales (5002)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8282)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11444)
No recent searches