A superb example of a very rare and collectable classic American motor car, offered for sale on behalf of the enthusiast owner who purchased another Lincoln from ourselves.
The car has covered 77,000 miles and has been much loved by the elderly enthusiast owner, being used frequently and taken to many car shows. The car has wanted for nothing and has been treated to regular servicing using special oil imported from the USA, further recent expenditure to include 4 new tyres, a new radiator, air conditioning compressor and a full service of the air conditioning system. With the car we have a folder containing invoices for work carried out which clearly demonstrate enthusiastic maintenance of the car and the vehicle drives accordingly, recently covering a 7 hour journey to our premises with no issues whatsoever, this is a car we would happily set out on any journey without a moments concern. The car is supplied with a tailored car cover which our client had custom made in the USA at a cost of £700, together with a trunk full of spare parts and service items.
Originally purchased by the Farris family, owners of the Pillsbury Dough company in the USA and brought into the UK by Mark Brzezicki, drummer with the band "Big Country" who is a well known enthusiast of these cars and has owned several similar models. In the history folder we have a photograph of our client standing with Mr Brzezicki as he collected the car.
Finished in two tone midnight blue metallic with white over and white carriage roof and fitted with multi spoke cast aluminium alloy wheels with narrow band whitewall tyres, the car looks simply stunning and really stands out from the crowd. The sumptuous interior trimmed in white leather with midnight blue accents and matching buttons with Bill Blass monogram.
Specification of the period to include climate control air conditioning, electric seats, power windows - including electric quarter lights, central locking, cruise control, original radio and 8 track player working perfectly, cast aluminium wheels fitted with new whitewall tyres all round.
Supplied with full original sets of keys, trunk full of associated spare parts etc.
The car will be supplied with a new MOT with no advisory notices.
Over 30 full screen images on our website.
We are a family business established over 30 years, Rolls Royce and Bentley specialists. Up to 50 cars stocked, all indoors, viewing by appointment.
Reference #10192296 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,500 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
- Used cars in Bristol (1404)
- Used cars in Bury (1127)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1505)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1521)
- Used cars in Derby (1200)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1150)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1325)
- Used cars in Leeds (1786)
- Used cars in Leicester (1263)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1401)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1674)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9612)
- Used cars in East of England (14278)
- Used cars in London (4969)
- Used cars in North East (4621)
- Used cars in North West (12560)
- Used cars in Scotland (6454)
- Used cars in South East (15662)
- Used cars in South West (7914)
- Used cars in Wales (4961)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8213)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11508)
No recent searches