• Grade 4 No Accident History
• 105,000k km Genuine (65k miles)
• Japanese Service History from New
• Only 366 M-specs made in total by Nissan
• This is number 325/366
• Only 93 M-Specs ever made in QX1 pearl white
• Worldwide shipping available and can be delivered to your door almost anywhere in Europe.
• Long/short term storage options available
• Many more pics available on our website and Facebook page
HJA are extremely delighted to offer you this Iconic pearl white R34 GT-R M-Spec. A rare opportunity to own a very limited-edition model of the iconic R34 GT-R that are now highly sought after worldwide by collectors.
Japanese Service History from New:
1205km, 5381km, 9698km, 20407km, 25571km, 31038km, 32065km, 36893km, 36998km, 43425km, 47189km, 56467km, 76197km, 78837km, 95053km, 98833km, 102389km
In May 2001, the M·Spec was released. It was based on the V-Spec II, but had special "Ripple control" dampers, revised suspension set up, stiffer rear sway bar and a leather interior with heated front seats. The 'M' on the M·Spec stood for Mizuno who is the chief engineer of Nissan. The only other change was the removal of the carbon fibre bonnet which was replaced with the standard aluminium bonnet. This particular R34 model was designed with more comfort in mind.
With the rapidly increasing prices of the R34’s now is the best time as prices are constantly on the rise. The huge worldwide demand for R34s have seen buying frenzy’s in Japan and record sold prices have recently been recorded.
Being one of only 366 made and only 93 M-specs ever made in pearl white makes this a highly collectable example. We have been struggling to source M-Specs as the worldwide demand for them recently has been huge.
With the way the prices are going we believe this would be a highly lucrative investment if you were to hang onto the car for a few years, to give you an idea on average R34 prices have increased 25% over the last 12-18 months.
The iconic RB26 engine has only been upgraded with very subtle Nismo mods such as the Nismo intercooler piping and Nismo oil breather and sort after Nismo Weldina exhaust which are great additions. Even Running factory boost the engine pulls effortlessly throughout the rev range keeping you pinned to the seat. Mechanically it runs like a dream, oil pressure is always strong with perfect oil and water temps.
In absolute gorgeous condition throughout; the pearl white paint work has a beautiful shine and the pearl really pops out and just looks lush in low or bright light it is difficult to capture in pictures really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
As you can see in the pictures the Interior is in outstanding condition completely stock with stock mats, gear knob, gaiters, steering wheel, pedals etc. It even has the original Nissan stereo.
The R34 GT-R is now extremely sought after worldwide, and is considered the next big thing in the burgeoning classic and performance car market.
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a truly cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
New Cambelt Kit
Gearbox & Transfer case oil
Front & Rear Diff oil
Oil & Oil Filter
Reference #10495649 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Nissan in Bedford (22)
- Used Nissan in Cambridge (10)
- Used Nissan in Colchester (7)
- Used Nissan in Harlow (7)
- Used Nissan in Ipswich (6)
- Used Nissan in Letchworth Garden City (125)
- Used Nissan in Luton (7)
- Used Nissan in Peterborough (17)
- Used Nissan in Sandy (8)
- Used Nissan in South Ockendon (24)
- Used Nissan in Southend-on-Sea (6)
- Used cars in Bedford (1280)
- Used cars in Bury (1307)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1830)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1314)
- Used cars in Derby (1353)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1271)
- Used cars in Leeds (1573)
- Used cars in Leicester (1903)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2033)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1266)
- Used cars in Swindon (1186)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11818)
- Used cars in East of England (13979)
- Used cars in London (5366)
- Used cars in North East (4396)
- Used cars in North West (14131)
- Used cars in Scotland (6658)
- Used cars in South East (15936)
- Used cars in South West (8502)
- Used cars in Wales (5137)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8061)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12611)
No recent searches