And apart from the super exclusive Z-tune the Nür edition sits at the very top of the model list. Arriving right at the end of R34 GT-R production in 2002 Nissan built just over 1000 Nürs, just under 30 per cent were more road-biased M-Spec cars, and the other 70 per cent were stiffer V-spec cars like this one.
All Nürs got Nissan's legendary N1 version of the RB26 straight six originally designed for competition use…
N1 specification engine included:
N1 exclusive reinforced cylinder block.
N1 exclusive reinforced piston.
N1 exclusive piston ring (low friction item).
N1 exclusive reinforcing connecting rod.
N1 exclusive oil pump.
N1 exclusive water pump (exclusive blade shape, discharge amount increase).
N1 exclusive exhaust manifold
N1 Special air hose (reinforcement thread double structure).
Twin ball bearing metal turbocharger.
Exclusive gold colour (EY0 Silica Breath) engine covers.
Also exclusive to the Nür was a full scale 300 km/h speedometer and three-dimensional grade emblem.
Furthermore this 1 of 159 Nür finished in QM1 white includes the Cold Weather Package and Privacy Glass factory options.
Graded as a 5A at auction in Japan and boasting a genuine and exceptionally low 18,000kms from new this is a level of GTR that will no doubt be very attractive to collectors.
Further enhancements are fitted from the following top end brands…
ATS Power FC D-Jetro
Nismo 70mm Outlets
Nismo Oil Catchcan
Nismo Fuel Pump
Nismo NE-1 Weldina Exhaust
Carbon diffuser blades
Öhlins R&T Suspension
Michelin Pilot Sport 265/35R18
Established for 18 years Torque GT are consistently recommended as the leading supplier of Japanese performance cars in the UK and Europe.
Quality is our number 1 priority. We're firm believers that you get what you pay for and as such we endeavour to bring in the best quality cars whilst offering an unrivalled customer service.
You only have to visit some of the popular Japanese car clubs to see why we’re so proud of being part of Torque GT.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #10438771 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,600 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Nissan in Bath (4)
- Used Nissan in Bristol (5)
- Used Nissan in Calne (5)
- Used Nissan in Cinderford (3)
- Used Nissan in Exeter (12)
- Used Nissan in Gloucester (4)
- Used Nissan in Honiton (7)
- Used Nissan in Newton Abbot (4)
- Used Nissan in Plymouth (14)
- Used Nissan in Poole (5)
- Used Nissan in Swindon (72)
- Used cars in Bedford (1280)
- Used cars in Bury (1306)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1830)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1314)
- Used cars in Derby (1353)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1271)
- Used cars in Leeds (1573)
- Used cars in Leicester (1903)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2033)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1266)
- Used cars in Swindon (1186)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11818)
- Used cars in East of England (13981)
- Used cars in London (5371)
- Used cars in North East (4399)
- Used cars in North West (14128)
- Used cars in Scotland (6660)
- Used cars in South East (15937)
- Used cars in South West (8500)
- Used cars in Wales (5136)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8059)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12608)
No recent searches