A superb example which has covered just 23,000 miles and is in exceptional order throughout. Originally owned by the Qatar royal family and kept in London for use in the Uk, the car still has the Qatar Royal crest embossed on the front doors. Passed from father to son upon the father's passing and covered only 3,000 miles since 2010, the car is in truly exceptional order inside and out and appears totally original throughout. Stored in an underground garage near Hyde Park in London, there are small areas where a car cover has gently rubbed through the 39 year old paint work but the overall appearance is outstanding. The bodywork is exceptional with no corrosion and no evidence of previous repair and the interior has clearly been very lightly used with only the drivers seat showing minimal signs of use.
On the road the car performs flawlessly and drives beautifully, silent, smooth and very cosseting, a fabulous driving experience which only a low mileage Shadow can provide.
Finished in two tone ivory over beige which looks superb in the metal, with gold plated Spirit of Ecstasy and magnolia hide upholstery with beige carpets, we believe the colour scheme to be unique, we certainly have not seen another ! The interior is furnished with beautiful birds eye maple veneers, the rear compartment complimented by footstools and vanity mirrors.
Period specification to include split level climate control air conditioning, electric seats, cruise control, electric windows, central locking, original radio and 8 track tape player, original 1980's in car telephone, fog lamps, headlamp wash/wipe, 4 goodyear narrow band whitewall tyres, all fairly fresh, all just as it left the factory.
The vehicle will be supplied with a new MOT with no advisory notices.
This is a rare opportunity with such low mileage and only 2 owners, both from the same family and would be a superb addition to any collection.
Offered for sale on behalf of the owners who spend a great deal of time out of the country.
Over 30 full screen images on our website.
We are a family business established over 30 years, Rolls Royce and Bentley specialists. Up to 50 cars stocked, all indoors, viewing by appointment.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size6,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power240 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 2
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Was my dad's car. He wanted me to have it as he had originally purchased it many years earlier and the car had the same birthday as me (not just day and month, but also the year)
Will have to stay with me until I curl my toes up and then one of the kids will need to take on the responsibility... Read the full summary
- Used Rolls Royce in Macclesfield (2)
- Used Rolls Royce in Preston (3)
- Used Rolls Royce in Rossendale (10)
- Used Rolls Royce in Wilmslow (13)
- Used cars in Bedford (1104)
- Used cars in Bristol (1396)
- Used cars in Bury (1049)
- Used cars in Cambridge (991)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1453)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1394)
- Used cars in Derby (1090)
- Used cars in Leeds (1392)
- Used cars in Leicester (1331)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1430)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1428)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9421)
- Used cars in East of England (14373)
- Used cars in London (4913)
- Used cars in North East (3818)
- Used cars in North West (12320)
- Used cars in Scotland (5591)
- Used cars in South East (15499)
- Used cars in South West (7899)
- Used cars in Wales (4812)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7698)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10736)
No recent searches