Silver Green in colour.
wood/ leather steering wheel.
Factory glass electric sunroof.
That was the SE spec that I bought it in with cloth seats and 16" alloys.
The following has all been fitted whilst in my ownership:
Aero full leather interior.
Alpine 9850i radio cd head unit with Harmon Kardon speaker system.
Bespoke walnut finish interior handles and ashtrays.
Aero 17" alloy wheels with nearly new Uniroyal Rainsport tyres all round.
Aero rear anti roll bar fitted with Powerflex bushes.
Eibach Pro lowering springs fitted just before Christmas.
Remus twin pipe stainless back box exhaust fitted.
Bespoke Carbon fibre finish items to engine bay.
Saab mudflaps and carpet mats.
Registration number S23GTO, ie. Saab 2.3 GTO (getting too old, etc)
Will revert back to a "V" registration if the above number is removed.
This is a work in progress car but unfortunately my day time job has changed and I now use a 4x4.
The asking price is far less than it owes me but it was intended as a keeper.
It was originally bought as a company car for a Chartered Surveyor in the City, when the lease came to an end he bought it for his own use. He eventually sold it to a gentleman in Sussex who then sold it to a Surgeon in Chichester who used it as his transport to the local hospital. He had a vintage Saab he rallied so he did his own servicing. I bought it from him.
To come with the car waiting to be fitted is an Aero front anti roll bar and an Aero boot spoiler.
To have a performance chip from Karl on UK Saabs is about £100 and takes it up to 230bhp.
I've had the car since June 2016 and had it serviced every six months. The sump has been dropped and the later oil pipes fitted .
It drives beautifully, nothing mechanical needs doing. Cosmetically it has no rust or nasty damage. It has been caught by the odd supermarket trolley with pimple dents. None of the paintwork is cracked. No nasty scratches.
It has some stone chips on the windscreen but it's passed two mots for me with them there. The heater fan can be noisy on the higher settings. The headlining has some marks. The leather seats have no splits or holes and in my ownership have been treated with hide cream regularly.
Reference #8218871 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,300 cc
- Power168 bhp
- Torque207 lbs/ft
- Top speed140 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 8.2 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy28.5 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Emissions222 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,449 mm
- Vehicle width2,042 mm
Previous Owners -
- 120,000 miles
- 74 bhp
- 139,400 miles
- 168 bhp
- Used cars in Bristol (1578)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1846)
- Used cars in Derby (2097)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1436)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1912)
- Used cars in Guildford (1344)
- Used cars in Leeds (2137)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1673)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1657)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1972)
- Used cars in York (1452)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12228)
- Used cars in East of England (14678)
- Used cars in London (4919)
- Used cars in North East (6123)
- Used cars in North West (15522)
- Used cars in Scotland (7707)
- Used cars in South East (20985)
- Used cars in South West (9609)
- Used cars in Wales (6064)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11978)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (15851)
No recent searches