• Only 300 Spec C Type RA’s were produced
• 88,000km Genuine (55,000 miles)
• Grade 4-B (Highly sort after)
• No accident history
• Comes with original Subaru/Service History books
• Cambelt/waterpump changed at 63,251km
• Worldwide shipping service available
• Stock code: HJA330
• Many more pics available on our website and Facebook
HJA bring you this awesome WRX Spec C Type RA fresh in from Japan. Grade 4 no accident history with genuine kilometres from new never seen the harsh UK winter roads. As there are only 300 made this really is one for the avid car collector.
Our specialist team hand picks the highest quality vehicles available throughout the globe. So when they came across this they immediately informed us this is one to get! In spite of all the top end dealers and collectors in Japan trying to get hold of the car, we were fortunate enough to be able to secure and bring it over to the U.K.
The RA was a special package available through Suburu’s Technical International (STi) that was only produced in limited quantities for the Japanese market.
It was a fully equipped version of the 2.0 liter WRX STi spec C and took advantage of the stripped-out spec C car, but with luxuries like Auto AC and electric folding mirrors. Their EJ20 engines were finely tuned to produce to 280 bhp thanks to a larger FHI Turbocharger, exhaust and other engine tuning.
A large array of STi accessories came with the Type RA including a carbon-fibre wing, front splitter, new suspension, new pedals, BBS wheels and a sports shifter.
Other small details included Sports ABS, Strut Bars, 17-inch brake package, intercooler water splay with 12 litre tank, transmission oil cooler, engine oil cooler, 21mm stabilizer bars a quick ratio steering rack.
Inside the RA had sports seats, SRS steering wheel with STi cherry red stitch, leather wrapped shift knob, sports pedals with aluminum pads, full auto air conditioning, STi bucket type front sport seats.
Outside the RA had an aluminium hood and trunk, STi front skirt, corner spoilers, Fog lamp covers with STi stickers, a roof ventilator, large rear spoiler, rear diffuser and exclusive decals.
Only 300 RAs were produced and all were sold in the Japanese market.
As you can see from the pictures the car is in amazing condition throughout. A genuine Grade 4 so no accident history. Chassis condition is pretty unbelievable (check the pics) not far off what it would have looked like from Factory!
Sourcing examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
Adjustable coilovers (adjustable height and dampening)
Billion radiator hoses
Beat rush front aluminium undertray
Aftermarket front pipe
Reference #9420122 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Subaru in Bedford (12)
- Used Subaru in Braintree (4)
- Used Subaru in Bures (1)
- Used Subaru in Chelmsford (2)
- Used Subaru in Harlow (6)
- Used Subaru in Leighton Buzzard (3)
- Used Subaru in Maldon (1)
- Used Subaru in Norwich (1)
- Used Subaru in South Ockendon (8)
- Used Subaru in Wickford (1)
- Used cars in Bedford (947)
- Used cars in Blackburn (933)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1378)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1228)
- Used cars in Derby (1094)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1214)
- Used cars in Guildford (945)
- Used cars in Leeds (1213)
- Used cars in Leicester (1427)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1515)
- Used cars in Swindon (910)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8557)
- Used cars in East of England (10936)
- Used cars in London (5015)
- Used cars in North East (4131)
- Used cars in North West (12236)
- Used cars in Scotland (5638)
- Used cars in South East (14158)
- Used cars in South West (6369)
- Used cars in Wales (4215)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7575)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9121)
No recent searches