Purchased July 2014
Front end respray August 2014
12/12/2014 (Mileage 49489) Full engine rebuild at Powers Performance, Coventry (well known in TVR circles for being the best at Speed Six rebuilds) with unlimited mileage/3 year warranty. Warranty expires on 12 December 2017, which is extendable if required.
30/04/2015 (Mileage 51547) Front brake discs and Air con radiator replaced. SD Autotec, York
14/05/2015 (Mileage 51717) Gearbox stripped and refurbished, clutch and slave cylinder replaced. SD Autotec, York
February 2016 Interior re-trim D & C Trim, Blackpool.
February 2016 Radiator Re-coiled. M Vernon Automotive, Blackpool
08/06/2016 Coil Pack replaced. X Works, Fleetwood.
04/07/2016. Alloy wheel refurbishment (all 4 wheels powder coated) and bonnet conversion to open with gas struts. (Makes life so much easier!) X Works, Fleetwood
Full service history with 14 TVR specialist service stamps.
A comprehensive history file will come with the car showing all major works carried out over its lifetime.
Mechanically the car is in all round excellent condition, the engine is 100% and comes with a full 12K mile service just carried out 08/05/17 at 58895 miles by M Vernon Automotive, Blackpool.
The chassis is in very good condition and has just received a Waxoyl coat to the underside and outriggers.
The interior is in excellent condition, the re-trim included new lumbar supports and new padding to the seats so they are as new.
The paintwork is good but there’s no evidence of a respray in its lifetime.
Within my ownership, the car has been kept in a garage under a cover and has never been (intentionally) driven in the rain. I’ve only ever had the car worked on by factory trained TVR specialists for peace of mind (All those mentioned above)
The words Red Rose are written on the file that came with the car, although not written in the handbook, it does have adjustable coil-overs, 18" Spider alloys, bigger brakes, air conditioning and the big bore exhaust. The Powers rebuild is to Red Rose specification as standard so either way the engine meets the spec.
The Red Rose cars were the upgraded version of the standard cars which were replaced by the 'S' versions, which had the additional spoilers and a different rear light arrangement.
Reason for sale: I’m starting to experience a Cerbera itch, with it being the 'family' car of the range!
I think I’ve covered everything but please feel free to ring for a chat if you’ve any questions.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size4,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power385 bhp
- Torque306 lbs/ft
- Top speed180 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy16.7 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions405 (g/km)
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 5,136 miles
- 188 bhp
- Semi Automatic
- 36,000 miles
- 408 bhp
- 23,000 miles
- 388 bhp
- Used TVR in Chester (3)
- Used TVR in Clitheroe (2)
- Used TVR in Darwen (1)
- Used TVR in Lancaster (1)
- Used TVR in Northwich (2)
- Used TVR in Oldham (1)
- Used TVR in Stockport (2)
- Used TVR in Warrington (2)
- Used TVR in Widnes (1)
- Used TVR in Wigan (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2331)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1766)
- Used cars in Derby (1632)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2107)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5165)
- Used cars in Leeds (2401)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1842)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1535)
- Used cars in Paisley (1561)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1759)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1898)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12548)
- Used cars in East of England (16296)
- Used cars in London (5216)
- Used cars in North East (7444)
- Used cars in North West (17867)
- Used cars in Scotland (20642)
- Used cars in South East (21750)
- Used cars in South West (10397)
- Used cars in Wales (6004)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10978)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17013)
No recent searches