I have owned the car 5.5 years. Has done < 20 track days and has done 4 Euro trips in the last 3 years (approx 4k miles in Europe) without issue including the 2019 heat wave of Spain! However it's time for a change.
This car started and has continued to be a car that can do it all. It will drive to/from track days. It will cater for two for over a week abroad. Wet, rain, dry, hot. Its got all the options to suit the day ahead.
Everything black or carbon has been added whilst under my ownership. Started off yellow and chrome with blue interior as a standard 130hp Westfield basic kit spec. Added dates of fitment and serviced parts where I have a note readily available.
- Ford Zetec 1800cc Engine
- 178bhp (have dyno), 624 kgs (have corner weights): 285 BHP/Tonne.
- 96db @ 4500 RPM.
- 7,200 rev limiter.
- OMEX 600 ECU (Jackson Racing Engines, Feb 2015)
- Jenvey Throttle Bodies (Jackson Racing Engines, Feb 2015)
- Vernier Pullies (Jackson Racing Engines, Feb 2015)
- Piper 285 Cams (Jackson Racing Engines, Feb 2015)
- WunOff 6”Exhaust (Nov 2017)
- Link pipe (de-cat) for track days AND link pipe with 200 cell cat for road use.
- NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plugs (Nov 2018)
- Mobil 1 Super 3000 X1 Formula 5W-30 (Dec 2018)
- Demon Tweeks 4 Life Advanced Engine Coolant (Dec 2018)
- 5-Spd MT75 Gearbox
- Carbon Stone Guards,
- Carbon Front Cycle Wings (490g each)
- Carbon V8 Bonnet (1.9kg vs 6.5kg grp)
- Carbon Front duct (Jan 2018)
- Carbon rear diffuser (Jan 2018)
- Carbon mirror covers
- Plays-Kool MSA Roll Bar.
- Lockable AA Composites Bootbox.
- Full carbon interior - dash, side panels, rear panels, tunnel side and top panel (Dec 2016)
- JK Composites seats (Feb 2017)
- 4 Point Harnesses
- Steering wheel button indicators
- Horn button steering wheel
- Westfield Half Hood, Side Screens, Wind Deflectors
- Black Carpets
- Twin USB Socket
- 2.4 Quick Rack (June 2017)
- 13x7 CXRs 14.0kg with 205/60/13 R888 GG (as fitted)
- ProTech Shocks (Feb 2019)
- Hi-Spec Front Calipers, Sierra Rears Calipers with Mintex pads all round (front pads Aug 2017, rear pads Jun 2018)
- Castrol Dot 4 Brake Fluid (Dec 2018)
2 Owners. A new fresh MOT will be obtained prior to purchase.
Full history, majority of receipts for the above parts (unless they were PayPal/bank transfers or similar). I have the original build manual and a series of build receipts.
Overall good condition, some of the GRP has small surface star cracks which are just in the top coat. To be expected for a car of this age.
Includes private W18 STY number plate
Spares: AA Composites Interchangeable Aero Screen with Carbon Mirrors. Few misc spare parts if buyer is interested.
Option to have with 13" as shown or 15" Team Dynamics alloys with Toyos or option to buy both (extra).
Reference #9886222 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size1,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power178 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
Private Seller, North Somerset , United Kingdom
- Used cars in Bristol (1267)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1123)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1604)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1624)
- Used cars in Derby (1201)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1244)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1401)
- Used cars in Leeds (2145)
- Used cars in Leicester (1366)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1251)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1781)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9728)
- Used cars in East of England (14904)
- Used cars in London (4911)
- Used cars in North East (4952)
- Used cars in North West (11349)
- Used cars in Scotland (6676)
- Used cars in South East (15410)
- Used cars in South West (7733)
- Used cars in Wales (5087)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8612)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12374)
No recent searches