ebay advice please.
Discussion
I sold a pair of "Luke" racing harnesses on the 18th January and still havent been paid,i contacted the buyer after3/4 days and he said he was having problems with his paypal acc.
I still havent recieved payment and he has made no effort to contact me to keep me in touch of his progress.
I now want to relist the item and not bother with him,
What procedure do i follow next including proper etiquette?,i take it i need to contact him first,but before i do so i want to know what i am entitled to do.
Cheers.
I still havent recieved payment and he has made no effort to contact me to keep me in touch of his progress.
I now want to relist the item and not bother with him,
What procedure do i follow next including proper etiquette?,i take it i need to contact him first,but before i do so i want to know what i am entitled to do.
Cheers.
Cliff,
(I had this problem)
It has been a while since he won them so,
If you have made the effort to contact him and there is no response (and he hasn't contacted you)---
Stick them back up on ebay and if he really wants them then he will bid again...
may i suggest putting them up on
www.racecarsdirect.com
since epuiqment usually gets sold on here
Good Luck
john
(I had this problem)
It has been a while since he won them so,
If you have made the effort to contact him and there is no response (and he hasn't contacted you)---
Stick them back up on ebay and if he really wants them then he will bid again...
may i suggest putting them up on
www.racecarsdirect.com
since epuiqment usually gets sold on here
Good Luck
john
Marki said:
Sorry no help to your question but the more i see on here about Fleabay the more i would never use it ,, its full of tossers it seems (present company excluded)
. I cancelled my Ebay account last year, I have never had any love for car boot sales, and this is worse, from personal experience anyway!To be fair its the first problem ive come across on ebay and i have bought and sold quite a few items,its not so much down to ebay in this instance but the buyer.
Do i have to wait till the 14 days from sale till i can pull the item?,if i contact him again now to ask what the delay is would this be considered impatience on my part.
Do i have to wait till the 14 days from sale till i can pull the item?,if i contact him again now to ask what the delay is would this be considered impatience on my part.
johnjr said:
Cliff,
(I had this problem)
It has been a while since he won them so,
If you have made the effort to contact him and there is no response (and he hasn't contacted you)---
Stick them back up on ebay and if he really wants them then he will bid again...
may i suggest putting them up on
www.racecarsdirect.com
since epuiqment usually gets sold on here
Good Luck
john
Thats a good site,like the Ayrton Senna helmut.
Gassing Station | The Pie & Piston Archive | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff



I might take it off your hands