Sell my Convertible now or wait till the spring.
Sell my Convertible now or wait till the spring.
Author
Discussion

TheD

Original Poster:

3,142 posts

229 months

Monday 11th November 2013
quotequote all
I need to make room for a couple of incoming motors. I have 5 just now and the wife has had enough. Plus I'm getting fed up moving them in and out the drive to get the one I want in my garage. The thing is it is a Saab 900 Conv Turbo. I know it will be more the "I'm looking for one of them" type of person that will want it. I'm just wondering if their will be a massive difference in interest and price between now and say April.

Kev T360

366 posts

181 months

Monday 11th November 2013
quotequote all
by april it will be 6 months older with (maybe) less tax and mot. even if you did wait I cant imagen it will be worth much more. sounds like more hassle than its worth keeping it.

alfabadass

1,852 posts

229 months

Monday 11th November 2013
quotequote all
I've had a look before and didn't notice much change in prices on convertibles.

I think it's one of those things where the fact has become a myth as everyone waits to buy till the winter?

kambites

71,565 posts

251 months

Monday 11th November 2013
quotequote all
If it was me, I'd probably put it on the market now but not be too concerned if it didn't sell until spring.

TheD

Original Poster:

3,142 posts

229 months

Monday 11th November 2013
quotequote all
Good advice guys. I was thinking this myself but I was lured by the belief the wait was the better option.