4.2 front disc BELLS - group buy - ADD YOUR NAMES
Discussion
This list is for the BELLS only as per the other thread http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...
It seems that there are a lot of different rotors (disc) available and various people want to use different ones so these will allow them to se whatever one they want.
The bells are being supplied by spitfire4v8 and the cost is as follows-
for 5 pairs of alloy bells : 136.00
for 10 pairs or more : 121.00
postage would be about a tenner, no vat on prices
Can everyone who was interested on the provisional list and is still interested please add their NAMES only to this and keep the discussion to the other one.
1 - TT Tim
2 - jammy_basturd
3 - Ireland
4 -
It seems that there are a lot of different rotors (disc) available and various people want to use different ones so these will allow them to se whatever one they want.
The bells are being supplied by spitfire4v8 and the cost is as follows-
for 5 pairs of alloy bells : 136.00
for 10 pairs or more : 121.00
postage would be about a tenner, no vat on prices
Can everyone who was interested on the provisional list and is still interested please add their NAMES only to this and keep the discussion to the other one.
1 - TT Tim
2 - jammy_basturd
3 - Ireland
4 -
Omerta, if you want your pair sent to mine, I'll happily forward them on to you? Bit long winded, but might make it easier for Joo?
Do we have to wait for everyone's monies to be in before a batch can be reeled off, or can I send my monies in as soon as we have the magic 10 and get some a bit sooner?
Do we have to wait for everyone's monies to be in before a batch can be reeled off, or can I send my monies in as soon as we have the magic 10 and get some a bit sooner?

jammy_basturd said:
Omerta, if you want your pair sent to mine, I'll happily forward them on to you? Bit long winded, but might make it easier for Joo?
Do we have to wait for everyone's monies to be in before a batch can be reeled off, or can I send my monies in as soon as we have the magic 10 and get some a bit sooner?
Thanks for the offer mate, I think the issue is just cost though. A 5Kg package to NZ is around £70 even by slow boat. Don't suppose anyone's coming ths way and has room in their carry on Do we have to wait for everyone's monies to be in before a batch can be reeled off, or can I send my monies in as soon as we have the magic 10 and get some a bit sooner?


Gassing Station | Cerbera | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff



