convince me to buy ir not to buy...
Discussion
Ok, I'm seriously tempted by an evo 4 while fuel prices aren't too bad, the problem is I can't decide if to or not.
Current situation:
I earn around 22k
live with parents
saving for a house (3600 saved since Jan)
have a c2 and get about 40mpg - will never sell
Have mk1 mr2 - project car, work going slow vet rarely have time off from work to work on on (work shifts with too few staff)
Payments will be around 150 a month
long time gf is soon to finish masters and may not be able to get job in the country so we MAY be going to Brazil.
Combined insurance for evo and c2 is less than 1500.
Advice?
Current situation:
I earn around 22k
live with parents
saving for a house (3600 saved since Jan)
have a c2 and get about 40mpg - will never sell
Have mk1 mr2 - project car, work going slow vet rarely have time off from work to work on on (work shifts with too few staff)
Payments will be around 150 a month
long time gf is soon to finish masters and may not be able to get job in the country so we MAY be going to Brazil.
Combined insurance for evo and c2 is less than 1500.
Advice?
Just to update, will save if I get evo however it will be on a 3 year loan, so there is a financial commitment I'm not sure how that would work should I move. All my tools and stuff should easily sell up to over 10k before selling any car (not the c2, that wont get sold)
Hope that helps
Hope that helps
laam999 said:
Just to update, will save if I get evo however it will be on a 3 year loan, so there is a financial commitment I'm not sure how that would work should I move. All my tools and stuff should easily sell up to over 10k before selling any car (not the c2, that wont get sold)
Hope that helps
Dont buy the car unless your staying as this will lead to two scenarios in my opinion:Hope that helps
1) you are stuck waiting for your price or
2) you will lose more money then you anticipated due to hurrying to sell.
May not happen but its sods law...
But you can still save so if you are not moving anytime soon i would go for it then worst case is you have the money to clear the finance and still move if required with no urgent need to sell the car.
Gassing Station | General Gassing | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff




