Buying USD $30k today or wait?
Buying USD $30k today or wait?
Author
Discussion

KrissKross

Original Poster:

2,182 posts

131 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
I need to purchase some items this week in USD. Approx $30,000

Should I wait a couple more days or get on with it?

Thanks

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=...


jeff m2

2,060 posts

181 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
You poor bu66ersmile

At 2pm Eastesn the Fed will give further indication of the next possible rate hike.
The May job figures weren't great so everyones guess is not yet....so no jump in the strength of the Dollar.

Sterling is pretty stressed even with the reassurances of BOE., I would be inclined to buy today. ('cos when the fed acts etc etc)

But, I'm not a professional, and it's not my 30K

KrissKross

Original Poster:

2,182 posts

131 months

Wednesday 6th July 2016
quotequote all
st happens, I will send the request now, cannot really wait much longer.

XMT

3,948 posts

177 months

Thursday 7th July 2016
quotequote all
Funny you say this. I will looking to buy around 30/40k USD today too. Even if it does get better it will be very marginal.

Its more against protection if it going down to 1.2 or dare I say 1.1

My reason is for business purposes.