Anyone considering a tuscan 2 this year?
Discussion
hello Cerb forum!
Ive been lurking for a fair few months now like you do, doing my research and considering my options!
Ive come to a sort of decision which pretty much entails me removing the Tuscan 2 from my toys list!( the baby is now 1 year old and i think its about time I let her and the wife come out in a TVR)
having said that, im looking for a possible swap/part ex with a late cerbera.
Ive considered the porker route, for about a millisecond, and thought about a possible change to maybe an Audi RS4, but at the end of the day, im addicted to TVR....
Anyone intrested??
Stu
Ive been lurking for a fair few months now like you do, doing my research and considering my options!
Ive come to a sort of decision which pretty much entails me removing the Tuscan 2 from my toys list!( the baby is now 1 year old and i think its about time I let her and the wife come out in a TVR)
having said that, im looking for a possible swap/part ex with a late cerbera.
Ive considered the porker route, for about a millisecond, and thought about a possible change to maybe an Audi RS4, but at the end of the day, im addicted to TVR....
Anyone intrested??
Stu
Edited by hallsie on Wednesday 11th March 21:04
hallsie said:
Ive come to a sort of decision which pretty much entails me removing the Tuscan 2 from my toys list!( the baby is now 1 year old and i think its about time I let her and the wife come out in a TVR)
I had a similar problem. Last year I sorted it but with a different solution Edited by hallsie on Wednesday 11th March 21:04

Marian said:
hallsie said:
looks like the camper conversion route (much to the wifes delight!)
Stu
Good god man if I thought you were serious I would give you mineStu
Seriously though, I am in the market for a cerb.
D1ckie, PM me if you are interested and want some more info.
Stu
Gassing Station | Cerbera | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff



