Login

Author
Discussion

mybrainurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
I'm here in Chrome.

Just tried to log in in IE and I can't.

Says my username/password is/are wrong. But they're not.

What's going on..?

FourWheelDrift

84,910 posts

264 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
because you have changed your user name from "mybrainhurts" to "mybrainurts" and you are trying to log in IE using mybrainhurts.

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Oh, bum, thanks...and sorry smile

BliarOut

72,840 posts

219 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl


roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl


wavey

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
You beastly rotter....hehe

BliarOut

72,840 posts

219 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
chortle

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
.........

TotalControl

7,854 posts

178 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
mybrainhurts said:
.........
Be careful not to accidentally shoot your own foot with that gun.

Shaw Tarse

31,032 posts

183 months

monthefish

20,278 posts

211 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
FourWheelDrift said:
mybrainurts said:
I'm here in Chrome.

Just tried to log in in IE and I can't.

Says my username/password is/are wrong. But they're not.

What's going on..?
because you have changed your user name from "mybrainhurts" to "mybrainurts" and you are trying to log in IE using mybrainhurts.
Just curious, but why did you change it?

Shaw Tarse

31,032 posts

183 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
monthefish said:
FourWheelDrift said:
mybrainurts said:
I'm here in Chrome.

Just tried to log in in IE and I can't.

Says my username/password is/are wrong. But they're not.

What's going on..?
because you have changed your user name from "mybrainhurts" to "mybrainurts" and you are trying to log in IE using mybrainhurts.
Just curious, but why did you change it?
http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/dementia.html ? whistle

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
monthefish said:
Just curious, but why did you change it?
I changed it to something else on this thread, then changed it back again, but forgot to use my lucky finger....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

Don't tell anybody, though...

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Shaw Tarse said:
You for that have I'll, like a chimp's arse...it's raining

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Shaw Tarse said:
Just stop that. This isn't funny...

monthefish

20,278 posts

211 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
mybrainhurts said:
monthefish said:
Just curious, but why did you change it?
I changed it to something else on this thread, then changed it back again, but forgot to use my lucky finger....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

Don't tell anybody, though...
Your secret's safe with me.

Shaw Tarse

31,032 posts

183 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
mybrainhurts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
Just stop that. This isn't funny...
Sorry

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Shaw Tarse said:
mybrainhurts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
Just stop that. This isn't funny...
Sorry
Stop this immediately, I'm going to the toilet...

Shaw Tarse

31,032 posts

183 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
mybrainhurts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
mybrainhurts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
Just stop that. This isn't funny...
Sorry
Stop this immediately, I'm going to the toilet...
My apologies

mybrainhurts

Original Poster:

90,809 posts

235 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Look, any more of this and I'm going to have to throw my shoes at you...just be warned, right?

Shaw Tarse

31,032 posts

183 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2010
quotequote all
Can you remember where you left them?
I just went upstairs to get something, can't remember what it was frown